• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Joey Barton Agrees To Pay Jeremy Vine £75,000 In Damages

Yes many times, you've written that I was probably pissed, someone wrote that ECB was probably on his 20th beer and you piped up saying, that he's not Max.

Guilty has charged mush

Only thing you can prove is that you are a bellend.
Thats not saying you're 'always' on piss though.
I know you're not 'always' on the piss because of life matters.

Now if you're going to make scurrilous accusations you need to be able to prove them. 🤣

Yes many times, you've written that I was probably pissed, someone wrote that ECB was probably on his 20th beer and you piped up saying, that he's not Max.

Guilty has charged mush

Only thing you can prove is that you are a bellend.
We can all prove that Prosser’s a bellend.

Thats not saying you're 'always' on piss though.
I know you're not 'always' on the piss because of life matters.

Now if you're going to make scurrilous accusations you need to be able to prove them. 🤣
You haven't a clue on what I consume, you haven't got a clue on anything I do or don't do for that matter!

I’m going to get a proper telling off next weekend when he’s had his weekend Hofmeister.
Nah you won't. :)

I am intrigued though with this,.. Simply because I would like to fathom the payouts out, 75k plus maybe more for just 'WORDS' , yet lose a lower part of your'e limb and it's not much more.?

I even googled it, the other day, there is not much difference, I don't understand how a few hurty words, makes more or less a similar payout in compensation, to some poor bugger who may have lost a part of their body?

Honest, and this is not being argumentative, I really don't understand how this works, even the tweet afterwards, saying they are not accepting 75k, because that was the initial offer, but that was after 5 tweets, and then he made more, do lawyers make the rules now?

Nah you won't. :)

I am intrigued though with this,.. Simply because I would like to fathom the payouts out, 75k plus maybe more for just 'WORDS' , yet lose a lower part of your'e limb and it's not much more.?

I even googled it, the other day, there is not much difference, I don't understand how a few hurty words, makes more or less a similar payout in compensation, to some poor bugger who may have lost a part of their body?

Honest, and this is not being argumentative, I really don't understand how this works, even the tweet afterwards, saying they are not accepting 75k, because that was the initial offer, but that was after 5 tweets, and then he made more, do lawyers make the rules now?
A few years ago someone in Portsmouth were murdered because someone said "some hurty words".

Swansea City v Cardiff City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back