• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jeremy Corbyn

That's the end of the Labour party then. It is going to be split. Starmer just shot himself in the foot and gave the right exactly what they wanted.

If you honestly think Labour is going to romp home at the next election I think you will be bitterly disappointed as Labour has now abandoned the left of the party. Starmer is still behind in the polls behind Johnson, if he was that good he would be way ahead, he's not, he's as useless as his predecessor.

Ebo said:
That's the end of the Labour party then. It is going to be split. Starmer just shot himself in the foot and gave the right exactly what they wanted.

If you honestly think Labour is going to romp home at the next election I think you will be bitterly disappointed as Labour has now abandoned the left of the party. Starmer is still behind in the polls behind Johnson, if he was that good he would be way ahead, he's not, he's as useless as his predecessor.

There are people that think Labour is going to romp home at the next election?

Where? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ebo said:

He was suspended by the General Secretary, not Starmer and he can have no-one to blame but himself for his ridiculous and offensive statement this morning.

One antisemite is one too many, but the scale of the problem was also dramatically overstated for political reasons by our opponents inside and outside the party, as well as by much of the media. That combination hurt Jewish people and must never be repeated... While I do not accept all of its findings, I trust its recommendations will be swiftly implemented to help move on from this period.

Ebo said:

Labour can't romp home at the next election, at VERY best they are looking at forming some kind of coalition, minority government.

It would take the biggest swing in electoral history to get them a majority. Boris is doing his best, but the excess death of near 50k, still probably won't be enough

JustJack said:
Ebo said:

Labour can't romp home at the next election, at VERY best they are looking at forming some kind of coalition, minority government.

It would take the biggest swing in electoral history to get them a majority. Boris is doing his best, but the excess death of near 50k, still probably won't be enough

He’s just making things up because he’s so sad for his beloved Jeremy.

Slightly on a side note many people say about different races and religions not being able to get on together but what about this post that says Darran's a twat

Monty said:
Slightly on a side note many people say about different races and religions not being able to get on together but what about this post that says Darran's a twat

Shame he couldn’t get on with the Jews.

Darran said:
Ebo said:

There are people that think Labour is going to romp home at the next election?

Where? 🤷🏻‍♂️

There are a few on here Dar, they won't have a bad word said about Sir Keir.

AceJack said:
Ebo said:

He was suspended by the General Secretary, not Starmer and he can have no-one to blame but himself for his ridiculous and offensive statement this morning.

One antisemite is one too many, but the scale of the problem was also dramatically overstated for political reasons by our opponents inside and outside the party, as well as by much of the media. That combination hurt Jewish people and must never be repeated... While I do not accept all of its findings, I trust its recommendations will be swiftly implemented to help move on from this period.

Amplifying his criticism of the Israeli government and turning it into something else entirely.His statement today was bang on. Starmer is fucked.

You can't criticise Israel. Never.

Johnson next is it, for his attacks on Islam etc. Or doesn't that count?

Darran said:
Ebo said:
There are a few on here Dar, they won't have a bad word said about Sir Keir.

There’s nobody on here that thinks that John. Nobody at all.

Whoever is running Labour isn’t going to get anywhere near forming a government at the next election. You don’t overturn a majority of 80 in one term.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back