• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jerry Yates makes frank Swansea City admission after Derby County transfer ...

Sometimes a team and a player are just a bad mix and sometimes the opposite is true.

Leon is an example of that after his six month stint at Sheffield United who couldn't wait to get rid of him when he went there after his contract ran down before returning to us. I don't wish ill of him and I hope his loan works out and that he can get a permanent move out of it and have a positive career.

The move didn't work out because of his spineless, workshy attitude.
I don’t think that’s fair. He worked, but we weren’t set up well and his confidence was shot. Still joint top scorer despite missing loads of games later on, so that tells its own story. Duff and all those sht signings in the summer (including Yates) killed our season.

I don’t think that’s fair. He worked, but we weren’t set up well and his confidence was shot. Still joint top scorer despite missing loads of games later on, so that tells its own story. Duff and all those sht signings in the summer (including Yates) killed our season.
I get what your saying about his work rate, as for being spineless, how many chances did he cough up because he basically shit out?

I get what your saying about his work rate, as for being spineless, how many chances did he cough up because he basically shit out?
By that point he was getting pelters from left right and centre. Its difficult to find someone with the motivation to put themselves into harm's way for a side where everyone seems to be against you and your confidence has been murdered and rolled into a ditch.

By that point he was getting pelters from left right and centre. Its difficult to find someone with the motivation to put themselves into harm's way for a side where everyone seems to be against you and your confidence has been murdered and rolled into a ditch.
Being paid thousands of pounds a week should be motivation enough to put a challenge in, at the very least, do you not agree?

Being paid thousands of pounds a week should be motivation enough to put a challenge in, at the very least, do you not agree?
You would think but a sportsman's mindset rarely follows the realm of logic. Some might call it mercenary but when the writing as he said himself seemed to be on the wall that he would be moving on in the summer then why would you risk an injury that would jeopardise that and face another possible six months of misery where you are not wanted?

You would think but a sportsman's mindset rarely follows the realm of logic. Some might call it mercenary but when the writing as he said himself seemed to be on the wall that he would be moving on in the summer then why would you risk an injury that would jeopardise that and face another possible six months of misery where you are not wanted?
He's a wrong un, already chatting shit about us to get the Derby fans to buy into his claptrap, good fucking riddance 💪💥

Well the one good thing is that for once an ex player (since for all intents and purposes that is what he is) cannot score against us this season

Well the one good thing is that for once an ex player (since for all intents and purposes that is what he is) cannot score against us this season
That depends on what the Swans have agreed to in the terms of his loan.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back