• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

John Eustace

Itchysphincter said:
Would we be dissapointed?

Would be disappointed if no one was announced tomorrow as that means its probably neither him or Morris

Personally I’d tell him to go and do one now, he’s cost us a week prepping for the season because his missus didn’t fancy a move to Wales.

Yeah I made the last bit up

I personally think it’s nonsense but that Swansea Independent does seem pretty reliable.

Swansea93 said:
Personally I’d tell him to go and do one now, he’s cost us a week prepping for the season because his missus didn’t fancy a move to Wales.

I think Morris is still our first choice now
But beggars cant be choosers and we're very much beggars these days :lol:

JackBaston said:
Swansea93 said:

I think Morris is still our first choice now
But beggars cant be choosers and we're very much beggars these days :lol:

Very good point, I’d be underwhelmed now if Eustace came in over Morris or Martin :lol:

Tate has gone out to 14/1 from 3/1 so hopefully something is happening sharpish.

If it is him then hasn't he upped the pressure on himself to hit the ground running. A week's preparation lost of very limited time.

3swan said:
If it is him then hasn't he upped the pressure on himself to hit the ground running. A week's preparation lost of very limited time.

Couldve been he rejected at the time cause he had to sort personal things out, and now they're sorted and we're still managerless hes come back, but I dont rate the source honestly, a lot of flinging at the wall to see what sticks

JackBaston said:
3swan said:

Couldve been he rejected at the time cause he had to sort personal things out, and now they're sorted and we're still managerless hes come back, but I dont rate the source honestly, a lot of flinging at the wall to see what sticks

All of that could well be true, social media can be positive and negative.

The will to live on this subject has been reached, couldn't give a toss who comes in now!
As long as it's not Tìt I couldn't care less...

Swanjaxs said:
The will to live on this subject has been reached, couldn't give a toss who comes in now!
As long as it's not Tìt I couldn't care less...

You say that... but theres much worse they could appoint, and may well do so

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back