• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Julian Winter

monmouth said:
thefranchise said:
Oh I guarantee you wouldn't say things like that to my face.

I posted that months ago when we were flying high, doing well on the pitch and had just signed what we thought would be key players you f*****g dildo.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Some people really need to learn to read before slinging insults mate. This place is amazing at times :lol:

It maybe not Winter who has the final say .. if Winter values Grimes at Ā£8M and a risk of no takers the owners might agree a Ā£4M bid from Fulham to keep the revenue coming in. A good valid point about his contract with a year left, how many would be happy if he ran this down this season ?

Nobody can truly know the inner workings of Winter behind the scenes but letā€™s just say the signs donā€™t look good. A proactive CEO would have got rid of Cooper 3 weeks ago but letting him hand around to take training shows a lack of leadership to me and any sort of pre planning should have seen them identify 4 or 5 candidates for the role.

Ringwood Jack said:
It maybe not Winter who has the final say .. if Winter values Grimes at Ā£8M and a risk of no takers the owners might agree a Ā£4M bid from Fulham to keep the revenue coming in. A good valid point about his contract with a year left, how many would be happy if he ran this down this season ?

Thats just highlighting further mismanagement then though, he shouldn't be allowed to enter the final year of his contract, should have been sold last summer or been given new terms

thefranchise said:
SwansFan1912 said:
Are you pissed? Like have you genuinely been on the ale all weekend? The club has done nothing but go backwards since Trevor Burch left for Spurs.

I for one can't wait until Spring

Oh I guarantee you wouldn't say things like that to my face.

I posted that months ago when we were flying high, doing well on the pitch and had just signed what we thought would be key players you f*****g dildo.

tenor.gif

SwansFan1912 said:
Ringwood Jack said:

Thats just highlighting further mismanagement then though, he shouldn't be allowed to enter the final year of his contract, should have been sold last summer or been given new terms

All our assets have been on sale the last few years, Ayew had to stay cause no one would pay a fee plus his wages, and nobody wanted Grimes until now, we're lucky we're getting decent money for him

The bloke is deluded. He knew all summer Cooper wanted to leave but yet defends the amount of time to recruit a new manager:

Was there ever a prospect of him signing a new contract?
JW: That's probably one to ask Steve. We never got to the point where we could make something happen.

Did the club feel that, if he wanted to go, you don't want people here who don't want to be here?
JW: We have to move on.

Can you explain why the process took as long as it did?
JW: It didn't really take long once we knew what the outcome was. It was fairly quick actually. It was always a, kind of open, will he, won't he? There was all of that to contend with. Once we were clear he wasn't going to go anywhere else and he didn't want to stay with us, we came to a conclusion.

The statement said the club were aware for two weeks that Cooper was set to leave. Do you still stand by that it wasn't a long process?
JW: To appoint a new head coach. Seriously. A few weeks to appoint a new head coach?

But in terms of Cooper leaving?
JW: It's just a few weeks. You can't just turn a tap on with these things.

Even though it was clear in the minds of those at the club, why was Cooper here longer than he wanted to be because he was clearly ready to move on?
JW: He agreed he would help us through pre-season. We asked him to do that, and he agreed to do it.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back