• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Just WTF!

Samba said:
Pegojack said:
Caught out again, pea brain.

Really, fùck me daft...nob, is what most of us men have in between our legs. Knob, is a part that helps one open a door...you, you are definitely a nob. As for the big girls blouse, he is definitely a prìck 👍

The greatest English language dictionaries on planet earth say you’re wrong you thick twát.

Darran said:
Samba said:
Really, fùck me daft...nob, is what most of us men have in between our legs. Knob, is a part that helps one open a door...you, you are definitely a nob. As for the big girls blouse, he is definitely a prìck 👍

The greatest English language dictionaries on planet earth say you’re wrong you thick twát.

I believe that when used in a derogatory manner, saying nobhead would be perfectly acceptable.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nobhead

Yet another PS thread descends into puerile name calling.

Bit sad don't you think? And all grown men too?

jack123 said:
Darran said:

I believe that when used in a derogatory manner, saying nobhead would be perfectly acceptable.

Well you should know.

Darran said:
jack123 said:

Well you should know.

Of course, let's face it, if somebody calls someone a nobhead/knobhead, the last thing you would do is argue about the correct spelling of it.

jack123 said:
Darran said:
Well you should know.

Of course, let's face it, if somebody calls someone a nobhead/knobhead, the last thing you would do is argue about the correct spelling of it.

The big girls blouse would, because he is a mahoosive NOBHEAD 🙊

Anyway, lets all get behind the 'clap for lorry drivers' which is starting up this coming Thursday.

Cooperman said:
Anyway, lets all get behind the 'clap for lorry drivers' which is starting up this coming Thursday.

Clap for civil servants us what we should be doing. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Cooperman said:

More like sack them, after what I have read has been occurring up the dvla.

exiledclaseboy said:
Cooperman said:

Yes but do we have enough antibiotics?

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Oh I wouldn’t believe a fraction of what you read these days, my friend.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

Oh I wouldn’t believe a fraction of what you read these days, my friend.

Is there a backlog there, of many aspects of what the dvla do, this is coming off the main news channels mind.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back