• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Just WTF!

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Oh I wouldn’t believe a fraction of what you read these days, my friend.

Is there a backlog there, of many aspects of what the dvla do, this is coming off the main news channels mind.

Yes.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Welcome. So why do you think they should be sacked?

The upper management to let it get to a state it's in now.

Oh right. That’s a hot take but you’re entitled to your view I suppose.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

He’s got a point mind. Effectiveness, morale and productivity would improve in general if all managers were put out to grass.

monmouth said:
exiledclaseboy said:

He’s got a point mind. Effectiveness, morale and productivity would improve in general if all managers were put out to grass.

I have a mortgage to pay man. Have a heart.

exiledclaseboy said:
monmouth said:

Ok, just no decisions though. No blue sky thinking, no getting out of your box and comfort zone, no transformational change, and no reimagining. Definitely no reimagining.

monmouth said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Ok, just no decisions though. No blue sky thinking, no getting out of your box and comfort zone, no transformational change, and no reimagining. Definitely no reimagining.

Sounds fair. I hate those wanky meaningless terms anyway.

exiledclaseboy said:
monmouth said:

Sounds fair. I hate those wanky meaningless terms anyway.

You need to reimagine them.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

It's not really a hot take though is it? Many people are suffering from the inadequacies of the dvla. It's just not good enough, and that's putting it politely.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

It's not really a hot take though is it? Many people are suffering from the inadequacies of the dvla. It's just not good enough, and that's putting it politely.

Sacking them all would definitely help then...

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

The backlog is caused by a strike. Workers are on strike because conditions during the pandemic were so loose someone died after an outbreak at the DVLA. The Union and the department for transport agreed resolutions to the strike twice. Both resolutions were torpedoed by the Minister Grant Shapps out of political spite. That’s the same Grant Shapps who blamed hauliers for shortages and has caused panic buying.

Instead of blaming the people who work and live in the same city as us, why aren’t we asking more of the people who took the political decisions that have left us in this mess?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back