• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Karlan Grant on Loan

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 4,043
Absolute disaster of a window once again. Honestly, why don’t they just do everyone a favour and sell up and fuck off.

We can no longer recall Joseph either, one injury away from calling up Wilf’s eldest.

Risc said:
We can no longer recall Joseph either, one injury away from calling up Wilf’s eldest.

Iwan Morgan's better than him. Geoffroy's having a decent season though, and it would get the fans singing. Think Josh Thomas is injured, he'd be next in line from the u21s.

Londonlisa2001 said:
We are delighted to see the back of someone who, on the face of it, was a prolific goal scorer with 12 goals last season in a team that finished 15th…

Not saying this bloke is the same - I have absolutely no idea who he is.

Point taken. Grant seems to have been playing regularly this season, so doesn't look like a strop situation a la Obafemi. All irrelevant now anyway. Sigh.

Risc said:

We are one injury away from calling up Big Nev Southall for goalkeeper…

I’m not sure buying much would have been worth it to be honest given the state of our management and where we are this year, but this window has been absolutely disastrous even by our standards.

Every member of our scouting and recruitment team should leave the club tomorrow as it’s money we don’t need to spend. I’m not certain we need our chief executive either.

As an aside, it’s a good job some of our owners were born into money - they’d be living in a tent if they relied on their own business acumen.

JackSomething said:
Point taken. Grant seems to have been playing regularly this season, so doesn't look like a strop situation a la Obafemi. All irrelevant now anyway. Sigh.

Robin forgot to turn on the fax again.

jasper_T said:
Iwan Morgan's better than him. Geoffroy's having a decent season though, and it would get the fans singing. Think Josh Thomas is injured, he'd be next in line from the u21s.

Yeah Josh Thomas injured hence me not mentioning him. These lads need to be given a chance now.

JackSomething said:

He has not. Corberan (who strikes me as a decent character) jettisoned him from Huddersfield and froze him out when he took over at WBA. Their season has transformed since - relegation zone to promotion contenders. Grant played Saturday and was booed by the fans every time he touched the ball. Him & Livermore both frozen out as part of the renaissance.

He MAY have been okay for us but I just dont feel this was a strategic signing to make us better. Just something to appease the masses, born of desperation.

NWJack said:
He has not. Corberan (who strikes me as a decent character) jettisoned him from Huddersfield and froze him out when he took over at WBA. Their season has transformed since - relegation zone to promotion contenders. Grant played Saturday and was booed by the fans every time he touched the ball. Him & Livermore both frozen out as part of the renaissance.

He MAY have been okay for us but I just dont feel this was a strategic signing to make us better. Just something to appease the masses, born of desperation.

Thanks for that. I just looked at his total appearances and figured he was playing regularly. Looks like we may have dodged a bullet with this deal collapsing.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back