• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Karlan Grant on Loan

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 4,043
Amazed we’ve signed someone I’ve heard of and even seen score.

Not impressed personally, but I work with a Baggies season ticket holder that has called him "f'ing useless" every game he's played. One of the players cast aside that coincides with their renaissance.

NWJack said:
Not impressed personally, but I work with a Baggies season ticket holder that has called him "f'ing useless" every game he's played. One of the players cast aside that coincides with their renaissance.
You never know he just might do alright for us.👍

Chief said:
What's this Whittaker rumour?

I just suggested it, seems to much of a coincidence that we sign Grant, with Whittaker still here and with us needing a couple of players for different positions.

I don't know if it will happen or if its being mooted in some capacity at the club, but with Martin seemingly not wanting him and Whittaker not wanting to be here, who knows.

Jack2jack said:
You never know he just might do alright for us.👍

Just read the fan reaction. Baggies are absolutely thrilled to offload him. Can't believe their luck. That kind of reaction from a Championship club does not suggest we have bagged (excuse the pun) a prospect. Just feels a desperate stocking filler rather than a strategic signing

Well he scored 18 goals last season, so he can't be that gash, Piroe who's been rubbish all season has scored 10, this is how sh*te the league is

Skippyjack said:
Well he scored 18 goals last season, so he can't be that gash, Piroe who's been rubbish all season has scored 10, this is how sh*te the league is

Exactly Skip.

He was their top scorer last season, no other player hit double figures. This year, their top scorer has 5 goals. Doesn't exactly scream a side that creates lots of chances for their strikers.

Any fans that are delighted to offload a player who scored 18 goals last season can probably be ignored.

No one be happier than I to be proved wrong

JackSomething said:
Exactly Skip.

He was their top scorer last season, no other player hit double figures. This year, their top scorer has 5 goals. Doesn't exactly scream a side that creates lots of chances for their strikers.

Any fans that are delighted to offload a player who scored 18 goals last season can probably be ignored.

We are delighted to see the back of someone who, on the face of it, was a prolific goal scorer with 12 goals last season in a team that finished 15th…

Not saying this bloke is the same - I have absolutely no idea who he is.

https://twitter.com/ianmitchelmore/status/1620568185455116288?s=46&t=ryMwfY41oLnMyOxfOu4QJg

Deal off

https://twitter.com/IanMitchelmore/status/1620568185455116288?t=TH1OgUJoVPkgYNWqj_rxPg&s=19

Jesus fvcking christ

Would anyone sign Kenneth Zohore… given free transfer by WBA… they signed him for £8 million.

Did ok for Cardiff.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back