• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kerouac on the fansnetwork forum

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 5,231
Itchysphincter said:
Why was Loyal banned?
He’s always been one of the more colourful posters but he is what he is and he sticks to it. This would be a better forum with him on it.

Loyal was banned for being a twat.
He used another poster’s picture as his avatar,he posted what he thought was that poster’s work telephone number and said to ring that number and ask for that poster’s wife by name and named her.

He was out of order but he’ll no doubt disagree,that’s if he can take Kerouacs cock out of his mouth for a few minutes.

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:
Why was Loyal banned?
He’s always been one of the more colourful posters but he is what he is and he sticks to it. This would be a better forum with him on it.

He used another poster’s picture as his avatar,he posted what he thought was that poster’s work telephone number and said to ring that number and ask for that poster’s wife by name and named her.

He was out of order but he’ll no doubt disagree,that’s if he can take Kerouacs cock out of his mouth for a few minutes.

I must've missed that.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:

I must've missed that.

I shall PM you.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:

I must've missed that.

Oh and you probably missed it because Loyal does it at stupid o-clock in the morning when he’s pissed.

Loyal The Toyal is a bit touchy on the other site.
Don’t post people’s personal info in the middle of the night when you’re pissed and you don’t get banned.
Simples.

Seeing as Loyal is reading this site I’d just like to thank him for the apology on the other site.
It takes a man to apologise.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back