• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Fansnetwork Site

DJack said:
jack123 said:
Well going back in the day when he was moderating the site, that's what he did. perfectly good arguments raised yet he deleted them.

Oh really!

NAME ONE THREAD THAT HE DELETED!...He was renowned for letting threads go wherever you dull fascist!

I think he’s confusing it with deleting all his own racist posts the following morning. :lol: #GoBackToAfrica

Darran said:
DJack said:
Oh really!

NAME ONE THREAD THAT HE DELETED!...He was renowned for letting threads go wherever you dull fascist!

I think he’s confusing it with deleting all his own racist posts the following morning. :lol: #GoBackToAfrica

I did a double take myself when seeing Jack123 of all people complain about people deleting posts. Almost as staggering a lack of awareness as claiming that the forum contains all these great debators. A bunch of racist, misogynist, alt-right loonies all backing each other up for their amazing ability to know more about every subject than everyone else in the world is not what I'd call great debate, but sounds perfect for him based on his posting history.

JackSomething said:
Darran said:

I did a double take myself when seeing Jack123 of all people complain about people deleting posts. Almost as staggering a lack of awareness as claiming that the forum contains all these great debators. A bunch of racist, misogynist, alt-right loonies all backing each other up for their amazing ability to know more about every subject than everyone else in the world is not what I'd call great debate, but sounds perfect for him based on his posting history.

:lol:

I can see Jack123 has done his usual trick of deleting all his posts but just to confirm that the only think of his I ever deleted when I was modding the old site was one line out of one of his posts. It was the sentence when he told all the blacks to go back to Africa.

exiledclaseboy said:
I can see Jack123 has done his usual trick of deleting all his posts but just to confirm that the only think of his I ever deleted when I was modding the old site was one line out of one of his posts. It was the sentence when he told all the blacks to go back to Africa.

You should have left it there. He should have to own it.

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:

You should have left it there. He should have to own it.

You said that at the time. I think it was you anyway. It’s a fair point.

JackSomething said:
Darran said:

In fairness, knowing more about US domestic extremism than the director of the FBI is pretty impressive. As you say, self awareness is not their strongest point.

Perch is now criticising the police.
2020 gets crazier. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• A2C97C39-57DB-44AE-86AE-89B3B677A6EB.jpeg
    A2C97C39-57DB-44AE-86AE-89B3B677A6EB.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 388
Builthjack said:
Darran said:
Perch is now criticising the police.
2020 gets crazier. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to see that you are keeping an eye on the other site. How is the poll going?

Well half are saying he's a cunt and the other half says he's twat.

I think hes got a good chance myself.

Fireboy said:
Builthjack said:
Good to see that you are keeping an eye on the other site. How is the poll going?

I think Keith will start with a clean slate, so he has a good chance of getting back on there. A left winger or two needed to even things up you think?

Builthjack said:
Fireboy said:

I think Keith will start with a clean slate, so he has a good chance of getting back on there. A left winger or two needed to even things up you think?

Apparently Whitey has put in a bid for Prosser to join SCFC2 so Keith had better hurry up or he will miss the boat 👍🏻

Swanjaxs said:
Builthjack said:

Apparently Whitey has put in a bid for Prosser to join SCFC2 so Keith had better hurry up or he will miss the boat 👍🏻

Would I be a bad person if I said that I hope Whitey wins...

:lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back