• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Fansnetwork Site

Swanjaxs said:
Builthjack said:
I think Keith will start with a clean slate, so he has a good chance of getting back on there. A left winger or two needed to even things up you think?

Apparently Whitey has put in a bid for Prosser to join SCFC2 so Keith had better hurry up or he will miss the boat 👍🏻

He's a wanted man

Darran said:
When I joined Twitter a couple of years ago I blocked CE because I didn’t want anything to do with him.
Before I did I had a look what he was tweeting about,I was astonished to see this far left liberal remainer extremely angry about leaving the EU.

It must kill him that he admitted voting for the Tory Prime Minister David Cameron the man that caused Brexit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His parents and his brother are Tory's too Dar.

As for FN, I made my last post months ago and I am sticking to my pledge to never post on there again. Like I said on antother thread on here, the adults have migrated over to here and the squabbling kids have stayed put on FN.

Who would want to be part of a forum which has the likes of full time sociopaths like Dimi and Perch. Not good for your mental health at all in all honesty.

DJack said:
Swanjaxs said:
Apparently Whitey has put in a bid for Prosser to join SCFC2 so Keith had better hurry up or he will miss the boat 👍🏻

Would I be a bad person if I said that I hope Whitey wins...

:lol:

Absolutely not :lol:

Builthjack said:
Swanjaxs said:

He's a wanted man

Apparently he'd run off to SCFC2 in a second and won't look back if the offer is right 👀

Ebo said:
Darran said:
When I joined Twitter a couple of years ago I blocked CE because I didn’t want anything to do with him.
Before I did I had a look what he was tweeting about,I was astonished to see this far left liberal remainer extremely angry about leaving the EU.

It must kill him that he admitted voting for the Tory Prime Minister David Cameron the man that caused Brexit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His parents and his brother are Tory's too Dar.

As for FN, I made my last post months ago and I am sticking to my pledge to never post on there again. Like I said on antother thread on here, the adults have migrated over to here and the squabbling kids have stayed put on FN.

Who would want to be part of a forum which has the likes of full time sociopaths like Dimi and Perch. Not good for your mental health at all in all honesty.

That’s interesting though CE wasn't a Tory at the GE.

exiledclaseboy said:
I can see Jack123 has done his usual trick of deleting all his posts but just to confirm that the only think of his I ever deleted when I was modding the old site was one line out of one of his posts. It was the sentence when he told all the blacks to go back to Africa.

Disappointed with you ecb, you know I didn't say that, I made no mention of colour..

I used the word 'they' seems like you and dumbo dj jack perceive that to mean what you would like it too.

But I would like to apologize about the accusation of you deleting posts.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I can see Jack123 has done his usual trick of deleting all his posts but just to confirm that the only think of his I ever deleted when I was modding the old site was one line out of one of his posts. It was the sentence when he told all the blacks to go back to Africa.

Disappointed with you ecb, you know I didn't say that, I made no mention of colour..

I used the word 'they' seems like you and dumbo dj jack perceive that to mean what you would like it too.

You seen like a prime candidate for some one to one counselling. I know somebody who would do a discount.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

You are always picking on ECB you are,bully.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back