• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kier Starmer

Keir Starmer knows where Swansea is? Which is better than Liz Truss. He can't have been at the match for the entertainment value so any ideas why he's here?

Uxy said:
Darran said:
Seeing Carolyn Harris dancing down the steps from the Directors Box with a big smile on here face when the game finished made me want to throw up.

She's been a regular in there over the last season and a bit. Don't think she ever went in there before.

So she wasn't here for the good times but joined us in the bad times? Good for her.

Glyn1 said:
Uxy said:
She's been a regular in there over the last season and a bit. Don't think she ever went in there before.

So she wasn't here for the good times but joined us in the bad times? Good for her.

That's one way of looking at it 😂

Niigata Jack said:
Longlostjack said:
Gregg‘s ?

I grew up with Caroline and she was lovely, so don’t like to read posts slagging her off, but that was funny 🙈😂

She’s so lovely you got her name wrong. :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Longlostjack said:
Gregg‘s ?

I grew up with Caroline and she was lovely, so don’t like to read posts slagging her off, but that was funny 🙈😂

I don't know why longlostjack jokes that she's fat. She seems normal for her age.

exiledclaseboy said:
Niigata Jack said:

She’s so lovely you got her name wrong. :lol:

I’ve had a few cherry’s ffs 🤫

And she was lovely

He was on holiday in Swansea with his family, visiting a friend. I like that he chose our city.

While he was there, he was offered a ticket for the game and I'm glad to see the leader of the opposition in our stadium.

He might be useless at his job (aren't most of these politicians?) but he's pretty famous and he chose to spend time in our city. I can't understand the hostility, although Swansea seems to be quite good at being petty (excuse the pun).

Ps I was told by several friends that he was extremely friendly, chatted to all that stopped him and had loads of photos in the stadium. I generally dislike any politician, but this one seems to be a better egg than many of the others. Especially that buffoon who's on his way out......

moscowjack said:
He was on holiday in Swansea with his family, visiting a friend. I like that he chose our city.

While he was there, he was offered a ticket for the game and I'm glad to see the leader of the opposition in our stadium.

He might be useless at his job (aren't most of these politicians?) but he's pretty famous and he chose to spend time in our city. I can't understand the hostility, although Swansea seems to be quite good at being petty (excuse the pun).

Ps I was told by several friends that he was extremely friendly, chatted to all that stopped him and had loads of photos in the stadium. I generally dislike any politician, but this one seems to be a better egg than many of the others. Especially that buffoon who's on his way out......

Lol.

moscowjack said:

He is more clued up than a lot give him credit for. He is in charge of a party that exists to look after the welfare of all and has its share of loony lefties but at least they care.
If he can come up with a solid way of getting energy provision back in to public hands a find a way of getting our natural gas separated from global prices and utilised for our immediate energy needs then he will be a landslide PM.

jack_lord said:
moscowjack said:

He is more clued up than a lot give him credit for. He is in charge of a party that exists to look after the welfare of all and has its share of loony lefties but at least they care.
If he can come up with a solid way of getting energy provision back in to public hands a find a way of getting our natural gas separated from global prices and utilised for our immediate energy needs then he will be a landslide PM.

Apart from the welfare of those that go on strike, apart from them :roll:

Hopefully he is long gone by the time Labour get back in.

Starmer is a Jack, would love to see him giving Mark Drakeford a good kicking 💪💥

Neath_Jack said:
jack_lord said:

Apart from the welfare of those that go on strike, apart from them :roll:

Hopefully he is long gone by the time Labour get back in.

Complete nonsense. He's already said he's sympathetic to the cause of all current strikers, he's just said he doesn't want shadow cabinet ministers appearing on picket lines to give the right wing media an excuse to go into a frenzy with "Cabinet of Chaos" headlines.
Not a stance I agree with, by the way, he should be more bold in his pronouncements, the country is ready for it. But at least give the guy credit for doing his best to get into office (10 points lead in the polls at the moment) because he knows Labour can do feck all if they're not in power.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back