• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kristian Fletcher gone home?

• Thread starter Chief
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 4,822
jasper_T said:
The comment that it looks like Fletcher is going back has come after weeks of having the lad here and people making decisions. It wasn't a foregone conclusion. If Duff really wanted him this season then I'm pretty sure he'd be staying.

He's had some quiet games and maybe been flattered by leading the line for a high-scoring, creative team, but no one can argue with this week's output.

I’ve seen Lissah 3 times now and I’ve made my mind up that we should be pushing him into the firsts. How do you rate Smith, Jasp? Is he ready for exposure to the championship? (If so he could save us a bloody fortune)

Mork said:
I’ve seen Lissah 3 times now and I’ve made my mind up that we should be pushing him into the firsts. How do you rate Smith, Jasp? Is he ready for exposure to the championship? (If so he could save us a bloody fortune)

He's small but he's tenacious. Technically superb, quicker/sharper than Congreve but not as much a direct goal threat. Was supposed to go on loan to League Two but it fell through late on. Far too good for u21s football, so it's a shame he's not been close to some involvement yet.

Use them or lose them.

Duff appears completely unwilling to use the youngsters (apart from Abdulai) so it's no surprise about Fletcher.
We're so obviously struggling with our attacking play yet the likes of Congreve & Wilson are left as unused subs.
Its inevitable that we're going to lose some very promising players if this continues.

Swansea93 said:
17 goals after another one tonight for him.

And a second man tasked with picking the team supposedly doesn't think Fletcher is worthy of a place in the squad.....

Good to see Parker given his chance.
Literally the only player in a mediocre group with the physical attributes and dynamism to step up.

Talk of Smith and Lissah stepping up is way off the mark. Smith out on loan imminently.

Chief said:
And a second man tasked with picking the team supposedly doesn't think Fletcher is worthy of a place in the squad.....

Someone suggested that even though he’s stated as a loan, he’s more than likely on trial which is not allowing to be in a match day squad for us?

Presumably he's returned to DC Utd?

Not in the squad for the MG cup semi final tonight:

https://twitter.com/swans_academy/status/1742618075868918095?t=va0bcLyE8C_WLKij1gZjwA&s=19

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back