• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kwasi Sacked!! ...

Dr. Winston said:
Darran said:
Serious question?
How much difference in wages would he have been getting as Chancellor from a normal MP

About an extra £70k per year.

Luckily he’s only been there four weeks so he won’t have had time to rely on the extra cash. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Dr. Winston said:
About an extra £70k per year.

Luckily he’s only been there four weeks so he won’t have had time to rely on the extra cash. :lol:

He'd just signed up for premium Netflix. Have some sympathy.

Hunt campaigned for the leadership a couple of times on the basis that he was an entrepreneur and understood business. His ace in the pack was cutting corporation tax to 10%. Today he ditched all his principles and became the chancellor that increases corporation tax to the highest level I’ve ever known.😂😂. C*nts.

Itchysphincter said:
Hunt campaigned for the leadership a couple of times on the basis that he was an entrepreneur and understood business. His ace in the pack was cutting corporation tax to 10%. Today he ditched all his principles and became the chancellor that increases corporation tax to the highest level I’ve ever known.😂😂. C*nts.

And he’s now apparently the stability chancellor. Jeremy Hunt. Yes that Jeremy Hunt. The man for whom rhyming slang could have been invented.

legoman said:
The clock is ticking. Could be the second Liz we lose this year.

This fuking Liz ain't created fukall for the country though, except fucking chaos, the silly bint is so far out of her depth its unreal, not even water wings can save her, she's got to go, end of the month at most.

Truss looked close to breaking down in that press conference , I felt really sorry for her

Of course I didn't 😁

I don’t see they have any option other than to bring back the fat lying twat. They can’t just anoint another really and they can say he has electoral legitimacy and a mandate. He’ll then make sure he’s surrounded by total arselickers. Won’t save them (although people are pig stupid) but it will give them another two years.

I see Jeremy Cunt is already rubbishing the Truss. Ready for…

monmouth said:
I don’t see they have any option other than to bring back the fat lying twat. They can’t just anoint another really and they can say he has electoral legitimacy and a mandate. He’ll then make sure he’s surrounded by total arselickers. Won’t save them (although people are pig stupid) but it will give them another two years.

I see Jeremy c**t is already rubbishing the Truss. Ready for…

I think there is zero chance of boris coming back , if it was down to the membership he might be but I don't see Tory MP s letting that happen , the 1922 commitee will tell her to quit then the MP s will vote in sunak as the new leader

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back