• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kwasi Sacked!! ...

And still, according to the latest opinion polls, a smidge under one in four of the electorate intend to vote Tory at the next election.
I'd love to speak to some of them and ask them "FFS, just WHAT will it take?".
This is one of the reasons I fecked off from Britain four years ago. I just couldn't stand living amongst the brain dead any more.

Pegojack said:
And still, according to the latest opinion polls, a smidge under one in four of the electorate intend to vote Tory at the next election.
I'd love to speak to some of them and ask them "FFS, just WHAT will it take?".
This is one of the reasons I fecked off from Britain four years ago. I just couldn't stand living amongst the brain dead any more.

Thing is these Tory voters are happy with their lot as they got good lives earning decent or more money and are removed from the real reality stuck up in their ivory towers, the disparity in the voting system gives those fukers an unfair advantage, until the system changes, we could be stuck with the fukers, I'm saying that knowing that Labour are no great shakes at all, that's why I think there's a fundamental need for a complete overall of the politics in this Country, the standard is fuking shocking.

Hunt is saying that he could stop the extra funds pinpointed for defence, does the silly twat realise that we are at much more risk from the Russians that ever before, totally deluded in much the same way as Kwarteng was only completely in the opposite direction.

There's little or no hope for the man/woman into todays Street, while we got Lairs and Charlatans running the country who are more concerned with self interest. Its shocking.

War and peace over, time for a gallon or two :lol:

Kwarteng's Cambridge PHD in Economics was in 17th century coins :oops:

The new chancellor spent yesterday (and will spend today) touring various TV studios saying “yeah that last budget was ridiculous, we’re not going to be doing that anymore”. Yet publicly Truss sticks to the line. She’s no longer running the show, Hunt is for now. Someone else probably will be by the end of the week. And no one apart from the upper echelons of the Tory party will have any say. It’s effectively a coup.

exiledclaseboy said:
The new chancellor spent yesterday (and will spend today) touring various TV studios saying “yeah that last budget was ridiculous, we’re not going to be doing that anymore”. Yet publicly Truss sticks to the line. She’s no longer running the show, Hunt is for now. Someone else probably will be by the end of the week. And no one apart from the upper echelons of the Tory party will have any say. It’s effectively a coup.

They need to be honest with the British Public and call a General Election, they won't though, we'll have another unelected PM again, its a fake unfair political system, needs a complete overall, including the "House of Lords"
We got people making rules to live by, by people who have no idea of the general public's daily lives.

exiledclaseboy said:

And meanwhile we lurch further towards fascism

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63272648

Truss is going to be toast now, she’s been prime minister for 41 days during which time we’ve had a number of major issues and some serious damage has been caused. How much damage has she caused in her other roles?

She’s been savaged by politicians home an£ abroad, some referred to her comments as being demented and Cummins described her as being was “as close to properly crackers” as anybody he had met in parliament. And she’s got the top job!

It’s being reported that Jeremy Hunt is going to cancel more of the tax cuts Truss and Kwarteng were introducing after having seen the OBR figures which suggested a £60bn to £70bn black hole the finances. It’s no wonder Kwarteng and Truss sacked the guy who headed the treasury and seemingly wanted him replaced with no financial experience! Can see why they also wanted to sideline the OBR too.

Let’s hope Truss gets booted out and that she and Kwarteng are permanently sidelined.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back