• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Latest police shooting

Just fucking comply 😕

In the officers defence he could've been going for a gun. On the other hand the cop looks scarily casual and he looked incapacitated after the 2nd shot so I'm not sure 7 were needed!? I'm amazed the guy is still alive

Check this out too (warning for animal lovers)

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/22/detroit-cop-allegedly-shoots-kills-fenced-dog-attack-k9/

7 f*cking shots at close range, the officer certainly wasn't shooting to disable the guy.

Can understand being trigger happy when he reaches into his car like that, but 7 shots, f*cking hell. Not emotionally stable enough to be carrying a weapon like that by the looks.

Risc said:
Can understand being trigger happy when he reaches into his car like that, but 7 shots, f*cking hell. Not emotionally stable enough to be carrying a weapon like that by the looks.

What's equally remarkable is the fact that he is still alive after taking seven bullets.

Cooperman said:
Risc said:

What's equally remarkable is the fact that he is still alive after taking seven bullets.

Crazy.

I can't watch the other video on the OP as I'm an animal lover, I like dogs more than I like people so I would happily see that copper locked up/shot.

It's shocking that his 3 young kids in the back had to see that at close range

For them, let's hope he recovers

It hasn't been explained yet what exactly happened to cause such a disturbing outcome

Best_loser said:

It hasn't been explained yet what exactly happened to cause such a disturbing outcome

They’re going to say they thought he was reaching in the car for a gun but it’s still very disturbing.

The Guardian is reporting that the witness who recorded the incident has said there was a scuffle between the officers and Blake and that the officers could be heard shouting “Drop the knife” - the witness did not see a knife.

If the offices believe Blake was reaching in to the car to retrieve a weapon, then force (including shooting) could be justified, but unless he’s high on drugs (and the shots aren’t affecting him) being shot and hit 7 times (some shots may have missed) does seem excessive. It doesn’t reflect well on law enforcement in the States.

He's been left paralysed from the waist down according to his father. Awful.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53908303

Humpty said:

He should have obeyed the police.

Darran said:
Best_loser said:

They’re going to say they thought he was reaching in the car for a gun but it’s still very disturbing.

This is the thing, you live in a Country where guns are out of control you have to expect the worse.

Thing is what would you do in the cops place, wait to see if your quick enough when someone turns around and attempts to blow your head off or protect your life and shoot first.

Yeah, 7 shots is excessive, but I'd hardly expect any other reaction than shooting first, wouldn't matter the colour of the person reaching into the car.

ABSwan said:
Humpty said:

He should have obeyed the police.

It wasn't my intention to discuss the rights and wrongs of what took place. I just think it's tragic that a young man has been left paralysed for life.

You obviously don't feel the same.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back