• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Latest police shooting

American civil war 2

Directed by Donald j trump

Music by ted Nugent

Coming soon .......

Floyd dead and now this guy paralyzed, 2 less serial and dangerous scumbag criminals to worry about.

MajorR said:
controversial_jack said:
The police could have detained him before h got to his car.They didn't, because he hadn't commuted any crime.

This is too common now. Time to make an example of these rogue cops. first degree murder. No excuses!

It will be interesting to see the full facts of this case. It looks very bad but it could potentially have been worse, miraculously Mr Blake is will alive albeit severely injured. The children and other family members are likely to be highly traumatised.

According to the witness account given to CNN, the police were involved in a physical altercation with Blake and used a taser on him, but he still got to the car which is when they shot him. I can’t see armed cops ever going too hands on with a suspect because there is always the danger the suspect will over power the cop and be able to seize the weapon.

How can this be first degree murder when the guy isn’t dead? Nobody should be made an example of to suit a political agenda whatever they are accused of, there needs to be a full and impartial investigation, no stone should be left unturned and the rule of law should prevail. If people have broken the law, they should be treated accordingly

A full and impartial investigation with no stone unturned isn’t going to happen though. That’s part of the problem and why people don’t just obey, as they know they won’t be treated fairly.

controversial_jack said:
Best_loser said:
Are police officers there allowed to belong to a militia ?

No.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/27/white-supremacists-militias-infiltrate-us-police-report

This could cause big problems

Best_loser said:
controversial_jack said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/27/white-supremacists-militias-infiltrate-us-police-report

We get regular inspections from Special Branch as we work with bacteria and viruses with potential for weaponisation.
We also get training from them around recognising threats, radicalisation and threats from animal rights groups.
Their focus is equally on the extreme right and white supremacists as it is on Islamic terror. I would not underestimate the threat. There is no suggestion of infiltration into the U.K. police, but there have been murmurs of this in the US for some time. First substantive evidence I have seen though.

Professor said:
Best_loser said:

We get regular inspections from Special Branch as we work with bacteria and viruses with potential for weaponisation.
We also get training from them around recognising threats, radicalisation and threats from animal rights groups.
Their focus is equally on the extreme right and white supremacists as it is on Islamic terror. I would not underestimate the threat. There is no suggestion of infiltration into the U.K. police, but there have been murmurs of this in the US for some time. First substantive evidence I have seen though.

The biggest act of home terrorism is still Tim McVeigh ,neo nazi 170 dead

Best_loser said:
Professor said:

Yes. But there is no institutional racism in the US. So I have been told. No fault of the inaction of POTUS to condemn white supremacy groups. Perfectly fine to go out with automatic weapons after curfew. It’s all
Commies and anarchists along with posh hypocrites causing problems for their own gain. There is no social injustice.

Professor said:
Best_loser said:

Yes. But there is no institutional racism in the US. So I have been told. No fault of the inaction of POTUS to condemn white supremacy groups. Perfectly fine to go out with automatic weapons after curfew. It’s all
Commies and anarchists along with posh hypocrites causing problems for their own gain. There is no social injustice.

The country looks like a powder keg, won't take much to set it alight

November could be a crazy end to a crazy year

Darran said:
What was he initially stopped for?

To use the vernacular (and apologies in advance for any offence), he was accused of 'fingering' a woman and was not allowed to be where he was on Kenosha.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back