• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Latvia v Wales

Typical goal shy performance from us against a team in the bottom rankings......no wonder watching us play International football is both boring and stressful...

Chief said:
I think Cullen could make the difference here. Not happening for Johnson up front.

But highly unlikely Page will use him.
The scum cunt will never play a swans player. Like when he picked Colwill (fucking lol) for the World Cup squad

eteb said:
The scum c**t will never play a swans player. Like when he picked Colwill (f*****g lol) for the World Cup squad

TBH I hope he doesn't bring him on, there are a few naughty tackles coming in from their lot

jacabertawe said:
Bring back Coleman......

As dogshit as Page is, should be blaming the WFA for keeping and giving him a big contract. Fckn bonkers decision.

Stupid bald scummer

Bradshaw now instead of Cullen ffs

Welsh FA have gotten the last few appointments since Coleman very wrong.

There were always questions about Giggs's character let alone zero management experience, to give the job of international manager for a team who at the time were in top 40 world rankings was absurdity of the highest order.

After suspending Giggs (correct decision) and putting Page in charge and barely managing to get out of a group via the playoffs that we should have been comfortable top 2 in, we then had a shockingly bad world cup where we looked a shadow of the team that we used to be.

After THAT to then give him the job full time was a dumb decision, we have now won 1 in 12 (looks like it may be 2 in 13 but I wouldn't put it past us to mess up the last 5 mins or so). Even then we have no shape or plan or playing style that looks cohesive and makes us look like a team.

Fuck me Mepham must be one of the worst cb's I've ever seen play for us

eteb said:
f**k me Mepham must be one of the worst cb's I've ever seen play for us

I've never liked Mepham, he is one of the most error prone defenders ever to "grace" the international stage
How he has managed to eke out a living as a professional footballer is one of life's great mysteries

Love Brooksie, great chip, though looking at tonight's performance it just papers over the cracks....completely agree with Bakajack above!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back