• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Latvia v Wales

Fair play, Brooks has been the worst player on the pitch until that.

jack_lord said:
So he binned off Wales to play against us

That's fine. Boot him early and he will sit down and be quiet. That said, given the space we like to give opposition teams to play in front of our defence down the middle, he will probably have a field day if we don't.

jack_lord said:
So he binned off Wales to play against us

Yep and I guarantee you page did it for that reason, the dirty scum bastard

eteb said:
Yep and I guarantee you page did it for that reason, the dirty scum bastard

Whole new narrative for Saturday. They have Ramsay, other new signings, an improving side ( not my words), a fan base who are altogether in agreement they will turn us over.
Just how fckn sweet will a win be in comparison to the others up there ?
Last year was just plain hilarious...I think this'll be a foot on the neck basically saying...just fck off once and for all.

The dominance shouldn't reflect at all on Page, Latvia are a tier 5 side in the qualification pool for a reason.
Majority of the game there was no direction or game plan and we were lucky in some respects - a stupid foul for a penalty and they missed several great chances at the end of the first half.

sainthelens said:
Whole new narrative for Saturday. They have Ramsay, other new signings, an improving side ( not my words), a fan base who are altogether in agreement they will turn us over.
Just how fckn sweet will a win be in comparison to the others up there ?
Last year was just plain hilarious...I think this'll be a foot on the neck basically saying...just fck off once and for all.
Just can't see it saint. I think they'll put 2 or 3 past us unfortunately.

That said, they've only won one game I think, and that was in the 98th minute against the favourite for relegation. They may be "improved" on last year (which would be pretty hard not ti be) but they're still pretty shit.

We're shit too but I think had the harder start

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back