• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Leaked police bodycam footage shows George Floyd's arrest for the first time ...

controversial_jack said:
He was in cuffs, laying on his side , wedged under a car with three cops holding him down, with one putting his full bodyweight on his neck for 9 minutes. Please tell me you aren't justifying that.

It’s amazing what some people will justify when it suits them.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
My sympathies are with those who have lost their livelihoods and even their lives in the protests that were born out of this man's fatal drug overdose.

I would not want to be a resident of Minneapolis when those police officers walk free from court.

As usual a load of crap from RICHARD CRANIUM

exiledclaseboy said:
controversial_jack said:
He was in cuffs, laying on his side , wedged under a car with three cops holding him down, with one putting his full bodyweight on his neck for 9 minutes. Please tell me you aren't justifying that.

It’s amazing what some people will justify when it suits them.

All racism is bad.

Or something or other.

Folk are going to get really fcking upset when the defence start wheeling out the worlds most eminent medical people stating the drugs in his system actually did contribute to his death. Even more upset when they say had the drugs not been in his system he would have survived.

Because that’s what defence teams do.

Belfy said:
Folk are going to get really fcking upset when the defence start wheeling out the worlds most eminent medical people stating the drugs in his system actually did contribute to his death. Even more upset when they say had the drugs not been in his system he would have survived.

And folk will be equally fcking upset when the prosecution wheel out other eminent medical people stating the opposite.

Because that's what prosecuting teams do.

Neath_Jack said:
Belfy said:

And folk will be equally fcking upset when the prosecution wheel out other eminent medical people stating the opposite.

Because that's what prosecuting teams do.

I genuinely believe you are as equally as good at stating the fcking obvious as I am 😉

But I’m pretty certain the defence will be the side which causes more riots when the middle class white people dont like what they here.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back