• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lebara Mobile

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Anyone with them? Any problems? Can you get service down the stadium?

I had a monthly contract with them for a while - great for the international calling minutes, catching up with people in New Zealand & Germany. Whatsapp came along and no need for those minutes. They use Vodafone network, not sure what the stadium signal is like.

The service down the stadium is crap. Can never get a signal.

stevethejack said:
My 3 signal is always perfect. Mate on O2 is crap

Interesting. I’m on giffgaff and I rarely get any signal in any ground. That piggybacks off O2

stevethejack said:

Aye I'm with o2, can't even send a SMS message most of the time despite it showing I've got 4g. I've been out of contract with them for ages now, and one of the boys said to try this mob, £1 a month, unlimited calls and texts and 15g of data.

exiledclaseboy said:
The Liberty is a mobile dead zone.

It's a weird mobile zone, some around me are watching clips of contentious decisions on theirs, whilst I can't send a bastard SMS. I took a 3 sim in with me the other week, as the lad in front of me is one of said persons who has brilliant signal and is with them. Same thing for me with that, shows 5g reception but wouldn't update Twitter. Think I'll have to move down a row :roll:

Neath_Jack said:
It's a weird mobile zone, some around me are watching clips of contentious decisions on theirs, whilst I can't send a bastard SMS. I took a 3 sim in with me the other week, as the lad in front of me is one of said persons who has brilliant signal and is with them. Same thing for me with that, shows 5g reception but wouldn't update Twitter. Think I'll have to move down a row :roll:

You need to grow up and try watching the game.

I’m with Plusnet who piggy bank on the EE signal, it’s awful down the Liberty.

You can't get a decent pint down there let alone a mobile phone signal!!!

stevethejack said:

O2 is generally pathetic, Vodafone is okish not sure about its connectivity in the ground though, EE is hit and miss though.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back