• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pubs that block your mobile network

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Really boils my piss, trying to force you to register for the brewery supplied WiFi so they can sell your mobile number and email address to companies...
Fuck em 🖕

As in they have a phone signal blocker on the premises?

Absolutely, they slow your signal down to the extent that you either sign into the "free WiFi service" or basically give up...
Lol shut up you nutter, the only thing you have experienced is the wifi blocking the mobile signal, I have experienced it numerous times, unless you sign in, it will block the mobile signal. I think it's a device related issue, why the hell does a wifi network seem to stick it's chest out and block mobile 4g/5g is beyond me, but they always have done.

Sorry, what I should have said, is that when you get this issue, just turn off wi-fi.

Lol shut up you nutter, the only thing you have experienced is the wifi blocking the mobile signal, I have experienced it numerous times, unless you sign in, it will block the mobile signal. I think it's a device related issue, why the hell does a wifi network seem to stick it's chest out and block mobile 4g/5g is beyond me, but they always have done.

Sorry, what I should have said, is that when you get this issue, just turn off wi-fi.
You say "unless you sign in, it will block your signal"
So you sign in, having to cough up your mobile number and email address that allows you "free" access to the brewery's WiFi...
See what I'm saying.

Turning my WiFi off still doesn't do it for me mate, mobile signal still runs on a hamster wheel 😀

Isn’t that literally what Jaxs said though?

Really boils my piss, trying to force you to register for the brewery supplied WiFi so they can sell your mobile number and email address to companies...
Fuck em 🖕
Pub visit on a Sunday those were the days, won't do it these days with having to drive on a Monday for work, I go if I'm off and we are away, but can't remember the last time where I'm home and not got work on a Monday!

Pub visit on a Sunday those were the days, won't do it these days with having to drive on a Monday for work, I go if I'm off and we are away, but can't remember the last time where I'm home and not got work on a Monday!
Me and the missus go for a pub lunch most Sundays Max, just a pint and some nosh nowadays.
Used to love my Sunday drinking sessions back in the day, Plough, town, curry. In that order 😄

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back