• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lineker

I love the BBC. Along with the NHS it’s one of Britain’s finest institutions and should be defended to the end. But frankly, I hope Lineker tells them to fuck right off now. Someone needs to stand up to the far right cabal that’s running this country. And those who enable them. I believe in 1930s Germany they’d have been called collaborators.

Such a massive shame the right wing, swivel eyed loons have got what they were all baying for...I just wish all the arseholes that read the Mail and the Express would just do us all a favour and cease to be....

Stick your notice in Gary, stick to your principles and go double your money elsewhere. I wouldn’t even think twice about doing it. Get it right up ‘em!

Neath_Jack said:
Stick your notice in Gary, stick to your principles and go double your money elsewhere. I wouldn’t even think twice about doing it. Get it right up ‘em!

He can go and be part of Murdoch’s empire. 👀

I hope Shearer, Wright et al, all refuse to do their bit as well, or say something about it mid MOTD. I reckon Wrighty would, not sure about Shearer though, reckon he’s a bit of a teachers pet who’ll have his eye on the main job himself. Always looked like a slimey CID officer to me.

Darran said:
He can go and be part of Murdoch’s empire. 👀

I know you think that’s a clever and snarky thing to say but frankly there’s not a huge amount of difference at the moment.

Thin end of the wedge for all of us..

Bet old Jason is jumping at the bit.

exiledclaseboy said:
I know you think that’s a clever and snarky thing to say but frankly there’s not a huge amount of difference at the moment.

I don’t think anything other than his employers asked him and all their other employees previously not to comment on certain subjects which I’m sure a man of your stature will understand.
It’s not a new thing similar kicked off with Huw Edwards.

Darran said:
I don’t think anything other than his employers asked him and all their other employees previously not to comment on certain subjects which I’m sure a man of your stature will understand.
It’s not a new thing similar kicked off with Huw Edwards.

The BBC’s impartiality guidelines don’t apply to Lineker. He’s a sports presenter not a political reporter, newsreader or anything similar. If you can’t see the difference between Huw Edwards making overt political statements and then interviewing the same politicians on the 10 o clock news a few hours later and Gary Lineker making political statements then having football bantz with Martin Keown a few hours later then you’re part of the problem.

Anyway it seems than Lineker has told his bosses that he’s gonna carry on saying what he thinks. Good on him.

Neath_Jack said:
I hope Shearer, Wright et al, all refuse to do their bit as well, or say something about it mid MOTD. I reckon Wrighty would, not sure about Shearer though, reckon he’s a bit of a teachers pet who’ll have his eye on the main job himself. Always looked like a slimey CID officer to me.

I knows my onions.

https://twitter.com/ianwright0/status/1634243318723821576?s=46&t=C4Llgu9ErzzXsfKGJEriyQ

Twitter saying he’s been take off air because he wouldn’t back down. Ian Wright has come out in solidarity!

Never have I been so pro a couple of English footy boys!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back