• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lineker

JackSomething said:
How many other pundits will do the same I wonder? Would be genuinely hilarious if the BBC literally can't find anyone to be on the show tomorrow night.

Do we reckon Jason Mohammad would do it? Or is that a step too far even for him?

Someone will do it,probably someone who can’t afford not to unlike the multi-millionaires not doing it. :lol:

JackSomething said:
How many other pundits will do the same I wonder? Would be genuinely hilarious if the BBC literally can't find anyone to be on the show tomorrow night.

Do we reckon Jason Mohammad would do it? Or is that a step too far even for him?

Whoever does it, will lose a lot of mates I am sure, but I suppose fame and money eases the loss.

Skippyjack said:
What a load of old pony, it was just an opinion that was blown way out of proportion.. we're entering dodgy ground now, we're turning into Russia or Iran now where the media are genuinely manipulating the masses and censoring anyone who has a following.. if it's the Govt that's nudging the BBC, someone needs to be sacked in the Conservative party

The government recently appointed a big mate of Boris and donator to the Conservative Party as BBC Chairman.

Go figure...

J_B said:
If Ian Hislop had said exactly the same on Have I Got News for you on the BBC nobody would have said a word.

Boris' mate who helped him get a loan and who Boris then appointed as chairman of the BBC is making sure that the BBC does whatever the government asks.

This country really stinks at the moment.

100% THIS!

We were well ahead of the game when we stopped being on MOTD in 2018

Neath_Jack said:
Now watch the right wingers moan about Alex Scott getting the gig. Absolutely love it 🤣🤣

WOKEYCOKEY gone mad 🤣

I've moaned already, but I'm only right handed :lol:

Skippyjack said:
What a load of old pony, it was just an opinion that was blown way out of proportion.. we're entering dodgy ground now, we're turning into Russia or Iran now where the media are genuinely manipulating the masses and censoring anyone who has a following.. if it's the Govt that's nudging the BBC, someone needs to be sacked in the Conservative party

Thought you didn't like agreeing with the planet swans masses skip? What's happened butt?

Niigata Jack said:
I've moaned already, but I'm only right handed :lol:

Yeah but in fairness you always moan so I wasn't including you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skippyjack said:

" someone needs to be sacked in the Conservative party"

Absolutely. All of them. Twats

Neath_Jack said:
Yeah but in fairness you always moan so I wasn't including you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheeky git :lol:

Just put Six Nations Sin Bin on and putting up with a certain Mr Thomas, he's another annoying twat :lol:

The lady say nah…

https://twitter.com/alexscott/status/1634264832852500488?s=46&t=C4Llgu9ErzzXsfKGJEriyQ

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back