• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lineker

I reckon this will blow over and the same old bores will host motd tomorrow.

karnataka said:
Who's next then? Gabby Logan?

Mohammed has to be nailed on favourite. I bet Jenas will be torn over it. Stick together comrades ✊🏻

exiledclaseboy said:
I think that misses the point a bit to be honest.

Alright grumpy. :D

I wasn’t really referring to this case, I mean just in general. I don’t find him that great a presenter.

As many have pointed out, it was fine for Lineker to get all political on air (as opposed to on his non-BBC twitter account) in Qatar a few months back.

MrSwerve said:
Alright grumpy. :D

I wasn’t really referring to this case, I mean just in general. I don’t find him that great a presenter.

He’s fine at what he does but it’s not high art. I hardly watch motd these days and I shall continue my boycott tomorrow!

exiledclaseboy said:
He’s fine at what he does but it’s not high art. I hardly watch motd these days and I shall continue my boycott tomorrow!

Same! :cool:

I haven't watch motd for months, I haven't watched the efl show for months, for obvious reasons

exiledclaseboy said:
The commentators are rebelling now as well.

I can't find it on Twitter, but I'm sure I read on Twitter that they're going to censor Attenborough or have

Skippyjack said:
I can't find it on Twitter, but I'm sure I read on Twitter that they're going to censor Attenborough or have

Yup. There’s a thread on here.

exiledclaseboy said:
I just read someone saying that everyone who works for the public sector is required to be impartial. I can’t even begin to elucidate how much of a brainlessly stupid statement that is.

👀

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back