• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke Cundle - Wolves

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 5,397
Kieth on SI saying we’re in for a Villa midfielder as well, one of the two l expect and not both.
Very strange this one as we seem strong in middle of park, don’t think either are attacking midfielders either🤷‍♂️

He’s meant to player better in the winter. He’s a cundle in the wind

I read from some wolves fans that he's an attacking mid or no.10 but can cope deeper.
He's too good for the u23s but not ready for the first team. Did well in a prem game last year and would "dominate"( all prem club fans think this about their youth imo) in the championship.

Possibly a piroe replacement? He's been in the no.10 role this year so far.

If we sign another central midfielder before we sign WB’s then I’m going to be even less enamoured with our Russ.

Cooperman said:
If we sign another central midfielder before we sign WB’s then I’m going to be even less enamoured with our Russ.

We could definitely do with some extra cover in central midfield, because JA and MG won't play every single game, but yeah definitely need to prioritise wingbacks!

Sounds like a match for anyone in the current squad

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back