• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke Cundle - Wolves

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 5,397
Has all hope of getting this one through extinguished? Or is there still a flicker of hope?

I keep hoping for a positive update on this and all i see is new puns, its really douting my hopes ;)

Confirmed, the cundle is lit. Could he be the one that'll give us the spark we so clearly need to ignite our season? It's highly unlikely, but we just have clutch to every straw at this point because Russell Hobbs is going nowhere.

If past loan's are anything to go by he'll be lucky to get on the bench and be back at Wolves by January
It's the process see...

I've only just realised that his name isn't Candle :roll: :lol:

Is this an Alan Partridge signing or is it at the insistence of one of the backroom boys?

I’m sceptical and I doubt that this can turn our fortunes around. If this be the case and if it’s not an AP signing then I can hear his words already.

Doesn’t do much for our gaps at WB either.

Another strange signing that flies in the face of the message coming out of the club regarding moving away from loans and developing our own. In similae positions as this guy we already have the likes of Williams, Cooper and Congreve.

Chief said:
Another strange signing that flies in the face of the message coming out of the club regarding moving away from loans and developing our own. In similae positions as this guy we already have the likes of Williams, Cooper and Congreve.

You just know he's going to play wing back. Probably just a question of which side.

Jacket said:
Chief said:

You just know he's going to play wing back. Probably just a question of which side.

For four games and until he gets his confidence eroded to zero, then finds himself benched before a recall by parent club in January.

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1564327021924065281?s=21&t=UXYog17QWZ6CSCB7jPWlwQ

Official

Chief said:

Also didn't our fraud in the dugout say he wanted a more physical side for this season?
This Cundle looks like a cocktail stick!

dickythorpe said:
Chief said:

Also didn't our fraud in the dugout say he wanted a more physical side for this season?
This Cundle looks like a cocktail stick!

Yeah thinking the same. From what wolves fans are saying he’s pretty much another Grimes and Allen. My guess would be Fulton is off and he’s here to cover/be competition for the two mentioned before.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back