• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke Williams come and get me plea?

Cooperman said:
We had stats like that against Blackburn (home). It was also 3-0. To them.

Look it up.

We had stats like that every few games ... hence why I said it :lol:

Reddit poster saying he heard Luke Williams will be manager by NYD.
No idea on reliability, so probably a load of rubbish but it's the only rumours I've heard for days .
https://www.reddit.com/r/swanseacity/s/R8NSnLhkgw

Birchgrovejack said:
Reddit poster saying he heard Luke Williams will be manager by NYD.
No idea on reliability, so probably a load of rubbish but it's the only rumours I've heard for days .
https://www.reddit.com/r/swanseacity/s/R8NSnLhkgw
His assistant was also on the payroll here albeit never made an appearance for us in Ryan Harley.

FearOfAJackPlanet said:
Can't see us paying compensation for anyone, even from a L2 team.

Is it possible he has a release clause in there triggered by a club from a higher division?

I know that sometimes happens…although not sure if he would have been in a position to demand such things when he took on the NC job?

Can confirm Williams has held 2 rounds of talks with the club. All hinges now on if we pay the comp

Compo is apparently 500-600k which Notts would want majority if not all up front

Nice to Michu said:
Compo is apparently 500-600k which Notts would want majority if not all up front

Southampton can pay that and cut out the middle man.

It’s a fucking circus though, they get rid of Martin because they want a different approach so pay to hire Duff only to sack him a few months later, then go back to Williams who was Martins 2nd in charge for 6 months here to pay 600K for him, absolute chancers the lot of them.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back