• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke Williams on Sheffield Wednesday | Reaction

How much are the club paying that reporter/interviewer to fawn over Williams, and provide the twat with easy excuses to describe the absolute shit show performances he provides on a regular basis? We need a hard-hitting interviewer who can ask why the bizarre team selections and substitutions! Totally pissed off with it all.

How much are the club paying that reporter/interviewer to fawn over Williams, and provide the twat with easy excuses to describe the absolute shit show performances he provides on a regular basis? We need a hard-hitting interviewer who can ask why the bizarre team selections and substitutions! Totally pissed off with it all.
Because they want to avoid scrutiny, just like politicians, any corporate entity.. PR teams, HR teams.. they're the new special teams of the NFL.. they're earning millions mate, they don't give two f*cks about the economy of swansea.. they just exercise and get paid.. did you see Jay Fulton today.. f*cking hell

They don't read fans opinions because it'll affect their mental wellbeing and hurt the poor little flowers.. I'm just sitting here laughing.. honestly, ask a psychiatrist about me and my mental health record.. honestly nobody is on my stratosphere.. except the ones who have truly lost their marbles in broadmoor.. and I've still had f*ck all help

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back