• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke Williams on West Bromwich Albion | Reaction

Absolutely pathetic first half. Albion should’ve been 3-4 up but for woeful finishing. Mistakes of our own undoing. Pissing about at the back keeper to Cabango to grimes to keeper to cabango into the stands. We really were piss poor to watch and I couldn’t understand what the gameplan was. Second half better, but on 96 mins we’re still pissing about with the ball in defence when trying for an equaliser. Right. Rant over!

Oli Cooper has "great attacking instincts", that's why he scored 1 goal in 38 appearances last season.

It's concerning to me that he doesn't seem to understand that when a team is winning they often sit back, which leads to the opposition having a spell of possession and chances.

He often says what he did in that interview, that "we were much better in the second half" but doesn't apply the context that we were losing so the onus was on us to get back into the game, which we invariably failed to do

These safe staged interviews doesn't half allow LW to talk a lot of crap unchallenged. I'm not even sure he is watching the same games as us.

Jesus wept.
After that midweek shit show, he's openly admitting that we didn't start with intensity. Would of thought that be a given.
Guy is a fckn idiot.

Jesus wept.
After that midweek shit show, he's openly admitting that we didn't start with intensity. Would of thought that be a given.
Guy is a fckn idiot.
Absolutely.

Just what the fuck do they do on the training pitch?

Oli Cooper has "great attacking instincts", that's why he scored 1 goal in 38 appearances last season.

It's concerning to me that he doesn't seem to understand that when a team is winning they often sit back, which leads to the opposition having a spell of possession and chances.

He often says what he did in that interview, that "we were much better in the second half" but doesn't apply the context that we were losing so the onus was on us to get back into the game, which we invariably failed to do
Ollie Cooper was the crappiest of all the crap today and Luke then put him up front against a giant Central defence.

The performance was flaccid and Luke is inept.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back