• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke Williams on Wycombe Wanderers | Reaction

Feck all to do with my tactics, team selection, bizarre substitutions and an inability to see the fecking glaringly obvious fact that Jay Fulton is no use to this team, that Grimes kills any proactive attacking play, and nothing to do with me not motivating the players. Nothing to do with me guv! 😡😡🙄🙄

All very well saying we were appalling first half. Well why not drag half the fckers off instead of waiting till 20 mins to go.
Buck stops with him sorry, clearly didn't drum into em what playing for our club means.

Yes LW admits first half was appalling..

Just to let him know, the second half too was appalling!

Warning signs were there 2nd half on Sunday, and if our so called first string are lacking in all quarters, then the incoming stiffs won't fare any better. Won't be there, but dreading 4.45 Saturday to see the outcome.

“You can have games where you don’t play brilliantly well, that’s football, but we cannot have people strolling around not showing enough energy”
Bang on and it’s not just this game, this is years in the making.
With the way Wycombe were moving, I said after 5mins we were screwed.
Naughton was our most industrious player.

He's singled out some of the players who don't usually play, tonight the only players who don't usually play were Pedersen, Abbey, TAO and Bianchini.

I didn't think any of those were "strolling around", they didn't play well but they were no worse than the others who play week in week out. Plus, only two of those were actually substituted (Abbey and TAO).

He sounds like a manager who's saying what he thinks the fans want to hear, if those were genuinely his thoughts on the first half then why did he wait until 60 minutes (as usual) to make any changes?

Him saying we improved in the second half is slightly disingenuous as well. Wycombe were leading at that point so they were more than happy to sit back and let us pass the ball around in front of them, knowing we were unlikely to be able to create many chances.
That "improvement" still resulted in 0 shots on target against a midtable team from the league below us, nowhere near good enough

“ we cannot have people strolling around not showing enough energy”

Happens quite a lot that, Luke. I wonder whose job it is to get the players motivated and playing effective football with the requisite attitude?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back