• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Man City talent linked with Swans move – Brighton’s £8m bid for player turned down this year

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
The Swans are being linked with a move for Manchester City youngster who Russell Martin would like to bring to South Wales on loan in the January transfer window. McAtee is highly rated at the Ethiad Stadium, a fact highlighted by the fact that they turned down an £8m bid for the player earlier this...

Read more

I think it’s great that the top teams see us as their first choice to send their youngsters on loan. I wouldn’t want too many in one season like 2 seasons back. But it surely benefits all parties, and if they’re good, but not quite good enough for Citeh, Chelsea etc, then we may be their first choice destination if they’re to leave.

This could be a hell of a signing should we pull it off… rated extremely highly… in the sort of Phil Foden mould.

If he tries that gymnastic stuff in the Championship, someone will kick him up in the air.

McAtee's a superb talent, and would be a great signing.

Last season he got 7 goals and 7 assists in 22 games for Man. City U23's (aged 17).
This season he's already scored 10 goals and assisted 2, in just 9 games.

I think we'd be a good fit for him in terms of our style of play and player development

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back