• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Manchester United, Everton and England – that experience would bode well for us?

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
This may not be the most popular opinion that has ever appeared on this website but the Swans could do much worse now than to turn to Wayne Rooney, someone that the majority owners know pretty well given their links to DC United. The former England captain for me would be an ideal appointment for […]

Read more

I've got a sneaky feeling it could be him.

I have posted that this is being considered.

I hope not, one because Dazzler won’t have enough knickers to throw at Motley Crue if Rooney turns up, and two because Dazzler is always wrong - see PE Teacher/Paul Clement for reference.

Rooney
Nathan Jones
Jesus fckn wept...who next ..Joey Barton?

Just called in at the local care home.

All the ladies are in favour.

BrynCartwright said:
I say no, judging by how he ran Derby so badly...

I got it in my mind that he done okay there as he had a team with loads of youth type players playing. Maybe completely wrong on that mind.

I thought he did OK at Derby, my memory said he had no money or was under some transfer ban and had to play kids

Neath_Jack said:
I got it in my mind that he done okay there as he had a team with loads of youth type players playing. Maybe completely wrong on that mind.

He did. General consensus was Rosenior was the brains though, but that’s from people who more than likely don’t like him from his playing career

He did well at Derby. We could do worse. Surely we can do a lot better though ;)

We won't lack for attention. But no fckn way do I wanna be called Wayne Rooney's Swansea.
It's a no from me.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back