• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Manning and Latibeaudiere Leaving

Neath_Jack said:
Because the title of this thread includes the two players I mentioned.

There are loads of other players in the SCFC squad, it was only these two that I know of who were volunteering to serve the homeless. It could have been any of our other players, or combination of other players, but it wasn't. A coincidence.

Well they can’t leave yet and I’m still not getting the coincidence but it’s not a problem.

Darran said:
Well they can’t leave yet and I’m still not getting the coincidence but it’s not a problem.

I've not suggested in any shape or form that they can't be leaving because they were serving the homeless, and I have no idea how to explain the coincidence any other way.

Lati probably gambling on Burnley coming in for him as a squad player.

Latibeaudiere leaving would automatically strengthen the squad, Obafanny, no great loss and would free up ego space for Martin, Manning, after Tuesday night's performance already looks gone, and nobody could blame him ...

Swanjaxs said:
Latibeaudiere leaving would automatically strengthen the squad, Obafanny, no great loss and would free up ego space for Martin, Manning, after Tuesday night's performance already looks gone, and nobody could blame him ...
thought that myself about Manning, he just didnt look interested

Blackpooljack said:
thought that myself about Manning, he just didnt look interested
What, making a 50 yard sprint in the 95th minute to deny reading a third goal?

:roll:
TerryPHELAN said:
What, making a 50 yard sprint in the 95th minute to deny reading a third goal?
no the other 94 mins where he did the square root of fuk all.

Why is RM insisting we must re-sign Lats (in post match again today) . It's insanity. I get the defense that he's been deployed out of position, but he's been gash at centre back.
Please I wish him well, but not for us, for the love of God

NWJack said:
Why is RM insisting we must re-sign Lats (in post match again today) . It's insanity. I get the defense that he's been deployed out of position, but he's been gash at centre back.

Because you haven’t got a clue and Russell Martin is the manager of a Championship team …how’s that for starters bro.

Never mind Manning and Lati, when this new investment come to fruition we'll be back shopping in the best leagues of Europe again!
ITK 😂😂😂

NWJack said:

Should be saying that about Manning, not Lati, maybe he uses Lati to baby sit his kiddie winks for him and his Mrs to go out for a romantic meal :D

Lati on a new deal as a squad player I would agree with but don’t think he should be starting games.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back