• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin In or Out?

Martin in or out?

• Martin Out

Votes: 67 93.1%
  • Martin In

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out, sadly. He’s lost them. Not that many people could do much better, but this is starting to get to the point of no return.

The point of no return?

I had thoughts of travelling down to 2 more home games this season, but yes I could put heart over head, but tonight has convinced me that a 300 mile round trip is not worth the bother.
I can accept defeat, but to keep losing with maybe 2 or 3 minutes out of 90+ of enjoyment is not what football is about.

It hurts, it's been a big part of my life, but so much of this is self inflicted that doesn't deserve support.

I've never felt so far from my club, Football performances and results seems secondary and fans are just supposed to show blind faith

He’s trying to recalibrate us to the point that we feel lucky to stay up. I don’t know how he’s done it but he’s ruined everyone of those players and left us feeling hopeless as a club. I’ve never seen anything like it, hell of an achievement.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back