• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin looks to overcome the third game tiredness

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Russell Martin will send his side out against Reading this afternoon looking to overcome the tiredness that seems to have impacted us the last twice we have played the third game in a week. Defeats against Birmingham and Bournemouth ended the last two weeks where we have played three times in a week...

Read more

This third game thing is getting irritating. Let’s hope we can put it right. Not sure I really fancy us for a 3_2 thriller though.

Didn't sort it clearly.

Bad decision to bring Williams out from the cold. Good decision to use Manning perhaps but disrupting the back line is never good and yet again it proved so today.

No options as Obafemi and Whittaker are nowhere to be seen, neither was Cabango after a decent game Tuesday.

Frustrated? Livid...

If Liverpool want to recall Williams I've got the engine running...

PSumbler said:

I will meet you in Newtown and I will take him from there Phil.

Fireboy said:
PSumbler said:

I will meet you in Newtown and I will take him from there Phil.

Sounds a plan to me :D

Martin made some poor decsions today on the pitch, also some poor decisions off the pitch the last few weeks and they are catching up with him and our squad.

William's playing today, unsettling a stable defence and squad. Crazy decision.

Also believe it led to some awful mistakes by Grimes and Naughton, uncharacteristic , both unfortunate after us just scoring and getting back in the match.

No Bidwell, who creates more than Laird on the other wing. Laird is going backwards as a player last few weeks.

Cullen should not be in the squad. End of.

WalterBoyd said:
Martin made some poor decsions today on the pitch, also some poor decisions off the pitch the last few weeks and they are catching up with him and our squad.

William's playing today, unsettling a stable defence and squad. Crazy decision.

Also believe it led to some awful mistakes by Grimes and Naughton, uncharacteristic , both unfortunate after us just scoring and getting back in the match.

No Bidwell, who creates more than Laird on the other wing. Laird is going backwards as a player last few weeks.

Cullen should not be in the squad. End of.

Grimes uncharacteristic.. he's been making these awful passes all season, it's just today one led to a goal.. he's a pad up my stats player.. play the simple 5 yarders to increase his percentage and passing accuracy, and his defensive contribution is getting worse each game, turns and challenges like a crab lately.. should be dropped, won't be dropped, mid table mediocrity beckons

Three games in a week is no excuse.
Same for all teams.
Yesterday was down to bad selection of team and subs, plus poor game management and individual errors

Actually felt yesterday we were more attacking with our play. However it seems we never take a breath and can't wait to get the ball rolling every stoppage. Which is fine but surely there's occasions when we should take a little time out and also not be afraid to find row Z if that is what is needed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back