• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin Out

dickythorpe said:
It's s**t

It's been like this for yonks.

Yet as per, there's none so blind (on here) as those that will not see.

Posters like Mongmouth, and eteb et al, prime examples.

The Martinistas, hang your heads with your blind faith.

And worse still, being so gullible and falling for the massive wokeish PR machine spin.

There's a theme unfolding, here.

So who would replace Martin then? Let him have this season at least, when we win Sunday you’ll all be jizzing again

'jizzing'

Oh dear. Poor form, fella.

Your other self, risca / T2C et al will no doubt be unhurling his/they/your : 'We Should OF got Morris' banner. As is his/they/your want.

Martin Out, for sure, watch this space.

Oh, and give that T2C wannabe some proper pills.

AndyCole said:
'jizzing'

Oh dear. Poor form, fella.

Your other self, risca / T2C et al will no doubt be unhurling his/they/your : 'We Should OF got Morris' banner. As is his/they/your want.

Martin Out, for sure, watch this space.

Oh, and give that T2C wannabe some proper pills.

HAVE

.lol

Too funny for words.

Should OF, Would OF, Could OF is your/risca/T2C vocabulary.

We all know it's how stupid people speak/type.

It took many months of repetition to show Risca the away. A grown up who until most recently still believed in the 'OF'. Just like T2C does today, slowly catching up, on twitter.

Truly comical.

AndyCole said:
.lol

Too funny for words.

It took many months of repetition to show Risca the away. A grown up who until most recently still believed in the 'OF'. Just like T2C does today, slowly catching up, on twitter.

Truly comical.

What are you going on about? Who or what is "OF".

Still coming for a chat in Nottingham?

Risc said:
AndyCole said:
.lol

Too funny for words.

Truly comical.

Honestly why do you humour this thing.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Risc said:

I haven't for a while, just popped on here for a browse this morning and he's randomly bringing me up in his posts. I genuinely have no idea what he's going on about.

Risc said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:

I haven't for a while, just popped on here for a browse this morning and he's randomly bringing me up in his posts. I genuinely have no idea what he's going on about.

It's just a troll, best ignored.

He needs to think why the keeper is passing out from the back. The reason as we well know is that passing out from the back makes easier to control possession. However, when a team is having joy at hampering this, as Stoke did last night, it is counter-productive to our passing game. These things should be done on the proviso they're having the desired effect. When it's clear that, rather than helping our possession based game, it is having the exact opposite effect, we should move to plan B. That is not to mean we ditch our style completely, mearly tweaking it for pragmatic reasons. I don't recall us being undone so easily under Brenda or Laudrup.

Jacket said:
He needs to think why the keeper is passing out from the back. The reason as we well know is that passing out from the back makes easier to control possession. However, when a team is having joy at hampering this, as Stoke did last night, it is counter-productive to our passing game. These things should be done on the proviso they're having the desired effect. When it's clear that, rather than helping our possession based game, it is having the exact opposite effect, we should move to plan B. That is not to mean we ditch our style completely, mearly tweaking it for pragmatic reasons. I don't recall us being undone so easily under Brenda or Laudrup.
Great post, and its becoming abundantly clear RM has limitations regarding this. BUT I'd love him to succeed. BUT looks like he won't.

Jacket said:
But Russ doesnt believe in a plan B..see his interview form last April...

A pre-emptive Bump.

Warraaaa shambles.

Maybe the twps on here can now 'See'.

Edit: Martin outted

He has to go - how fitting after such a fack up of a week for the trust and the ex trust folk and their clingons here.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back