• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin Out

AndyCole said:

So it seems Martin is out in more than one way. Not only out of luck, and out of favour with a clutch of key decision makers.

Apparently he's been staying at Martin Morgan's house the past coupla months, but that too is no more. Martin Morgan's luxury south gower mansion way down by the sea. Martin & Martin in cahoots no longer ?

It's funny how the Martinistas still have their eyes wide shut. Happy clappers with blind faith, even turning a blind eye to the Fact that Martin's been shacked up at Martin's. Maybe some Sell-outs have been forgiven. Fair play.

And you know this, how? or are you attention seeking again now that you've become fed up of your Christmas toys, my guess is know crap all and how come you're such a massive Swans but you use another teams ex players name for a username on a Swans fans forum, are you that insecure?

AndyCole said:

So it seems Martin is out in more than one way. Not only out of luck, and out of favour with a clutch of key decision makers.

Apparently he's been staying at Martin Morgan's house the past coupla months, but that too is no more. Martin Morgan's luxury south gower mansion way down by the sea. Martin & Martin in cahoots no longer ?

It's funny how the Martinistas still have their eyes wide shut. Happy clappers with blind faith, even turning a blind eye to the Fact that Martin's been shacked up at Martin's. Maybe some Sell-outs have been forgiven. Fair play.

You forgot to use your favourite word "sheeple".

Disappointed in you.

Niigata Jack said:
AndyCole said:

And you know this, how? or are you attention seeking again now that you've become fed up of your Christmas toys, my guess is know crap all and how come you're such a massive Swans but you use another teams ex players name for a username on a Swans fans forum, are you that insecure?

Mark my words, Max.

I'm sure you'll be gutted if we don't get to sign the best that League 1 MKDons is happy to offload, like League 1 Ipswich were when they offloaded Downs.

AndyCole said:
Niigata Jack said:

Mark my words, Max.

I'm sure you'll be gutted if we don't get to sign the best that League 1 MKDons is happy to offload, like League 1 Ipswich were when they offloaded Downs.

That's not answering my question??

Downes is a fine player, but is being hampered by your mate Grimes, have a word with him about practicing his set piece plays and his first thoughts being to pass backwards and side wards because his choices on both are embarrassingly shocking.

Also lets read something from you about teams tactic's and your opinion regarding improving them, instead of nonsense about proper fans, sheeple and calling posters twp, so lets have something constructive from you, be a nice change and may lead you to be a more credible poster, give it a try.

AndyCole said:
Niigata Jack said:

Mark my words, Max.

here he is, the forums lates rem. Downes will bein the prem in the next three seasons

Downs to 17th tonight, and counting.

What on earth is the case for the defence of Martine ? Nothing here, other than attacking factual statements, for the heck of it. Puerile, at best. Naive and ignorant, as per.

ateb needs to dig deep, do some research, try reading the broadsheets for inspiration....... And provide solutions/Answers instead of always dissin', innit from Manseltown

AndyCole said:

What on earth is the case for the defence of Martine ? Nothing here, other than attacking factual statements, for the heck of it. Puerile, at best. Naive and ignorant, as per.

ateb needs to dig deep, do some research, try reading the broadsheets for inspiration....... And provide solutions/Answers instead of always dissin', innit from Manseltown

Not sure why I'm bothering responding to an obvious troll, but one case for the defence would be to point out in response to your ridiculous comment of 'Down to 17th tonight, and counting' that it's difficult to improve our league position when we haven't played a game since 11th December.

You're not very good at this are you?

AndyCole said:

Because we play 'the Swansea Way' apparently (passing sideways for 90 mins and defending badly).

Roger said:
AndyCole said:

Because we play 'the Swansea Way' apparently (passing sideways for 90 mins and defending badly).

Passing sideways for 90 mins?

Statistically we have the most forward passes and most passes into opposition final 3rd than any other team in the league, but don’t let those facts get in the way.

bump.

Martin Out Now (Mon, has a certain ring)

Before the sending off we were being humiliated - coulda been 4-0. We were clueless, hapless, toothless, spineless.

Selection, set-up, tactics, lack of leadership, now hwyl or pashun. Hapless manager with a hapless rudderless team.

Grimesy totally transformed our midfield play and wrested control, as is his way. We were a completely different beast when Downs was despatched from the midfield space. Unfortunately Downs then weakened our defence - he ain't no defender either.

Martin Out, Now.

we lost 3-2 to a prem team you fucking gimp. Go hang out of your mothers arse

Is this guy seriously criticising Downes?

We need to build our team around Downes.

AndyCole said:
bump.

Martin Out Now (Mon, has a certain ring)

Before the sending off we were being humiliated - coulda been 4-0. We were clueless, hapless, toothless, spineless.

Selection, set-up, tactics, lack of leadership, now hwyl or pashun. Hapless manager with a hapless rudderless team.

Grimesy totally transformed our midfield play and wrested control, as is his way. We were a completely different beast when Downs was despatched from the midfield space. Unfortunately Downs then weakened our defence - he ain't no defender either.

Martin Out, Now.

Haha he's back, perfect timing 👌

We are slow in possession with the ball and its easy for teams to defend against. There's another thread on this forum which mentions the lack of pace in the side. That's been a problem for a while. We don't play with natural wingers. There are a few players e.g. Cullen, Walsh, Hamer, Smith and Bennett who are not good enough. Some of Martin's tactical decisions are mind boggling. Why are we taking risks at the back? There were a few times when we got caught out. Martin will call out the mistakes which cost us but atm it feels like Groundhog day

Swansea City v Cardiff City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back