• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mens Tennis final

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Great game, some lovely rallies being played and has much as I can't stand Kyrgios I credit him for showing the final the respect the final deserves by wearing whites.

Still a pity both can't lose though :lol:

I can't tell whether Kyrgios increasing temperament is a good or bad thing for him.

JustJack said:
I can't tell whether Kyrgios increasing temperament is a good or bad thing for him.

He's a ticking timebomb, he won't let things go he'll go to far at some point if not today it'll be another day, he's already on a charge of common assault outside of tennis and he's unlikely to learn or take heed.

Niigata Jack said:
Great game, some lovely rallies being played and has much as I can't stand Kyrgios I credit him for showing the final the respect the final deserves by wearing whites.

He's gonna get kicked out here I can see it, its still early in the game as well, he's a scum bag as I've sad before, he's got no place being at Wimbledon let alone the Final.

Niigata Jack said:
Niigata Jack said:

He's gonna get kicked out here I can see it, its still early in the game as well, he's a scum bag as I've sad before, he's got no place being at Wimbledon let alone the Final.

I'd love to see Cliff jump outa the Royal Box and stick one on his snozz :lol:

Two guys who should be role models and they are playing for one of the most prestigious titles on tennis. Something wrong somewhere.

No excuse to all K's effing and jeffing when there are kids around....but it's quite refreshing to have someone with a bit of personality in the game, amid all the robots.....

However the best player by far won...Not a fan of Novak' s stance on banning Russian players, his god bothering or his country's ongoing relationship with Russia, but he is undeniably a superhuman tennis player...he's just won a 4 set final in 40 degree court temperatures and it looks like he's not even broken sweat..I would be in pieces after about 5 games....

Also, his speech demonstrates that personally, he appears to be an enormously likeable bloke...

BrynCartwright said:
No excuse to all K's effing and jeffing when there are kids around....but it's quite refreshing to have someone with a bit of personality in the game, amid all the robots.....

However the best player by far won...Not a fan of Novak' s stance on banning Russian players, his god bothering or his country's ongoing relationship with Russia, but he is undeniably a superhuman tennis player...he's just won a 4 set final in 40 degree court temperatures and it looks like he's not even broken sweat..I would be in pieces after about 5 games....

Also, his speech demonstrates that personally, he appears to be an enormously likeable bloke...

He did come across like that and Kyrgios come across as genuinely gracious in defeat, good to see and hear.

Not a particular fan of either of them but that was one of the best finals in years.

Fantastic quality and thoroughly enjoyable. Every single game was a real contest.

And London has been like an oven today so how they could play in that is beyond me.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back