• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Womens European Championships

Skip’s being edgy again. Not mentioning the first two quality goals mind.

exiledclaseboy said:

He's exactly like Trampie, just different subject matter (no suggesting they are one and the same).

exiledclaseboy said:

For women against women, yes, but we all know it doesn't happen in the men's game.. this is just the start, they'll be going on for years about this tournament during men's football, leave the women's football to women and men to the men

Skippyjack said:
Swanjaxs said:
And Michael Obafemi misses an open goal from 1 yard out.

Just saying like...

99 times out of 100 he scores that.. but stuff like this happens in the women's game on a regular basis.. people are getting blinded to the facts.. we could assemble a team on here that'll beat them.. it's not quality football, only the million idiots that want to believe all the hype think it is

No hype from me mate, just happy for a team from our shores that manage to win a major tourno, just like 99 men out of 100 will agree 👍
Hopefully the Welsh girls can take encouragement.

Skippyjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

For women against women, yes, but we all know it doesn't happen in the men's game.. this is just the start, they'll be going on for years about this tournament during men's football, leave the women's football to women and men to the men

Hang on. Are you suggesting men shouldn’t watch women’s football and women shouldn’t watch men’s football?

Skippyjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Nobody's suggesting otherwise, lighten up mun :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

He's exactly like Trampie, just different subject matter (no suggesting they are one and the same).

Tiresome is what it is. Attention seeking.

exiledclaseboy said:
Skippyjack said:

Hang on. Are you suggesting men shouldn’t watch women’s football and women shouldn’t watch men’s football?

You know what I mean, they're going to bleat on about this for years during coverage of the men's game.. they're basically different sports

Skippyjack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Just saying like...

99 times out of 100 he scores that.. but stuff like this happens in the women's game on a regular basis.. people are getting blinded to the facts.. we could assemble a team on here that'll beat them.. it's not quality football, only the million idiots that want to believe all the hype think it is

And Skippyjack wins miserable git of the month award

exiledclaseboy said:
Skippyjack said:

Do you know I think he is :lol:

I feel guilty now for following the women's cricket at the Commonwealth Games! Am I turning gay perhaps :lol:

Skippyjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

You know what I mean, they're going to bleat on about this for years during coverage of the men's game.. they're basically different sports

Well no they’re clearly the same sport. And you’re probably right that they’ll bang on about it. I’ll just ignore it for the most part I’d imagine. Give it a go.

I'm surprised so many on here are behind the Saes.. they even mentioned it about 5 times on the commonwealth games channel.. you all know what this means.. the England propaganda machine is in full tilt tonight..

Skippyjack said:
I'm surprised so many on here are behind the Saes.. they even mentioned it about 5 times on the commonwealth games channel.. you all know what this means.. the England propaganda machine is in full tilt tonight..

Who cares 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Skippyjack said:

A strong nation defines itself by its own achievements, not by the failures of its rivals.

It’s a great achievement and nice to have something positive at the moment.

The Welsh team will draw inspiration from this.

Skippyjack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Just saying like...

Insecure much?

The average Man City or Liverpool fan think that what we serve up is not quality football.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back