• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Womens Hairdressers

I haven’t paid for a haircut for well over 10 years. What the wife pays is frankly none of my business.

Jack2jack said:
Aye, was down there this morning as it goes, having my barnet attended to. Parked outside, popped in 10 minutes and 12 quid later job done. The missus is gone for 3 hours and relieves me of 70 odd quid every 6 weeks or so. 🤷‍♀️

That sounds very reasonable but I think I can do better than that. We have a nice lady hairdresser who comes to us every 6 weeks and does both of us for a tenner each :D

The traditional female hair cut is a bit different from Dai Jones having a short back and sides though, isn't it?

It's also a higher cost so that you have every chance to make sure you notice it.

karnataka said:
That sounds very reasonable but I think I can do better than that. We have a nice lady hairdresser who comes to us every 6 weeks and does both of us for a tenner each :D

Can only dream of a lady coming to mine and doing me for a tenner.

sainthelens said:
Can only dream of a lady coming to mine and doing me for a tenner.

I'll send the missus around now Saint, it's twice for a tenner too 👍 BOGOF 🤘😂

Swanjaxs said:
I'll send the missus around now Saint, it's twice for a tenner too 👍 BOGOF 🤘😂

Tell her buddy, it'll be the easiest 2 minutes work she'll ever have.

JustJack said:
The traditional female hair cut is a bit different from Dai Jones having a short back and sides though, isn't it?

It's also a higher cost so that you have every chance to make sure you notice it.

If your hair is anything like Pat Sharp's in your avatar, I reckon you'd get noticed :lol: :lol: :lol:

karnataka said:
I would ask you for her number K.
But I'm guessing she doesnt cover the Swansea area.🤔

JustJack said:

Not hair by Dai Jones Clydach🤔

Jack2jack said:
Aye, was down there this morning as it goes, having my barnet attended to. Parked outside, popped in 10 minutes and 12 quid later job done. The missus is gone for 3 hours and relieves me of 70 odd quid every 6 weeks or so. 🤷‍♀️

Lucky you J2J, seen the price tag on my wife's murkin :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Lucky you J2J, seen the price tag on my wife's murkin :lol:
I dread to think SJ, I thought 70 odd quid was more than enough, the other half reckons it's cheap.🥴

£20 paid for a decent set of clippers ten years ago. Still going strong.

Jack2jack said:
Not hair by Dai Jones Clydach🤔

I remember as a kid hoping to god that it wouldnt be Dai's father who would cut my hair every time I went in there

Bit like tattoo shops popping up every where, although can't complain about that!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back