• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mick Lynch

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 3,490
Darran said:
AceJack said:
Didn’t mean to give you a thumbs up as you’re talking shyte.

128k a year for general sec of a union is about right.

RMT have done a handy video for you
https://youtu.be/-Dng-v0iOL4

So I was right about what he earns and talking shyte?
Leave the drugs alone Acey you’re having a mare. :lol:

Read what I wrote you plumb. I told you that 128k a year sounds about right for the general sec of a union.

You’ve seen your arse over this guy and are talking shyte.

Lynch is doing a sterling job with the media rounds. The Tory party would do well to employ him to give that shower a bit of training on it.

Starmer is a coward, and needs to go.
Corbyn was a likeable chap, i have to say.

I am not a Labour voter.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:
I’m not a fan of these Union reps like LM for instance living the life of luxury,as I’ve said I don’t believe this country would be in the mess it is today without these tossers backing Corbyn.
By that I mean the Tory scum wouldn’t have the majority they have.
Feel free to disagree it’s not a problem.

Blimey 😂😂

Init, Im shocked to the core here, :shock: :lol:

I did find this amusing, Lynch calmly calling some junior minister a liar many times and not once did the poor sap deny it! I wonder why that was? :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://youtu.be/WUEh_QrKNvg

Literally every Labour leader since I’ve been old enough to notice (going back to Callaghan) has been mercilessly shredded by the Tory press. Not sure why Ebo thinks Corbyn was any different in that regard. It’s already started for Starmer with “beergate” amd today’s frankly bonkers Daily Mail front age which somehow pins all the ills of the U.K. on Labour despite the Tories being in power for TWELVE YEARS.

I voted for Corbyn’s Labour twice. But he’s had his time, had his chance and he lost. Twice. It’s time for his acolytes to move on and fight the actual enemy here, the party that’s taking this country further down the sewer every day. I’ll vote for Starmer’s Labour as well when the time comes.

If you hate the Tories, and by god the reasons to hate the Tories are stacking up by the hour, you’ll vote for whichever left leaning or centrist party is best placed to unseat them in the area in which you live. If you don’t do that, if you insist on perpetuating some internal party squabble that no one outside of the bubble cares about, them you’re a part of the problem and will be equally as responsible for Johnson’s second term as the millions of well heeled Tory sheep voters across England who’d vote for Gary Glitter if he stood wearing a Tory rosette.

exiledclaseboy said:
Literally every Labour leader since I’ve been old enough to notice (going back to Callaghan) has been mercilessly shredded by the Tory press. Not sure why Ebo thinks Corbyn was any different in that regard. It’s already started for Starmer with “beergate” amd today’s frankly bonkers Daily Mail front age which somehow pins all the ills of the U.K. on Labour despite the Tories being in power for TWELVE YEARS.

I voted for Corbyn’s Labour twice. But he’s had his time, had his chance and he lost. Twice. It’s time for his acolytes to move on and fight the actual enemy here, the party that’s taking this country further down the sewer every day. I’ll vote for Starmer’s Labour as well when the time comes.

If you hate the Tories, and by god the reasons to hate the Tories are stacking up by the hour, you’ll vote for whichever left leaning or centrist party is best placed to unseat them in the area in which you live. If you don’t do that, if you insist on perpetuating some internal party squabble that no one outside of the bubble cares about, them you’re a part of the problem and will be equally as responsible for Johnson’s second term as the millions of well heeled Tory sheep voters across England who’d vote for Gary Glitter if he stood wearing a Tory rosette.
A very good post IMO, sums up a lot of the way I feel at the moment 👍

exiledclaseboy said:

Brilliant,they won’t though.
Ebo will still be voting for the Communist Party and Epaul for whoever’s going to build a butterfly garden on the roof of the nearest bus stop. :lol:

Politics just bores the t!ts off me, just saying like. They are All a bunch of lying tw@. A mate of mine, god rest his soul, used to say, 'dont vote for them, it only encourages them.
As for ordinary folk going on strike , good on 'em, we are far too passive in this country. We can't just stand back and do nothing, we've turned into a bunch off feckin sheep.🤷‍♂️

Jack2jack said:
Politics just bores the t!ts off me, just saying like. They are All a bunch of lying tw@. A mate of mine, god rest his soul, used to say, 'dont vote for them, it only encourages them.
As for ordinary folk going on strike , good on 'em, we are far too passive in this country. We can't just stand back and do nothing, we've turned into a bunch off feckin sheep.🤷‍♂️

I’m not keen on the “they’re all as bad as each other” mantra. They’re not. I’ve met a fair few of them over the years, many of them good, honest people who genuinely want to make a difference. I’ve also encountered a fair few if the other type as well mind.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:

I’m not keen on the “they’re all as bad as each other” mantra. They’re not. I’ve met a fair few of them over the years, many of them good, honest people who genuinely want to make a difference. I’ve also encountered a fair few if the other type as well mind.
Fair comment ECB, unfortunately, we've been shafted for too long and by too many of the self serving aholes, folk have had enough, just look at the mess we are in, no wonder folk are disillusioned. Which as you say is sad for the ones who do actually give a f***.

Jack2jack said:

A bit of a contradictory post, if you don't mind me saying, mate. On the one hand, don't bother voting, they're all as bad as each other, then you're saying we're too passive in Britain. Like sheep, in your words.
The Tories don't want you to vote, you're playing right into their hands. Persuade enough working people not to vote, job done.
The election system is not good, but it's the only tool people have to get rid of this bunch of shysters. Use it!

Pegojack said:
Jack2jack said:

A bit of a contradictory post, if you don't mind me saying, mate. On the one hand, don't bother voting, they're all as bad as each other, then you're saying we're too passive in Britain. Like sheep, in your words.
The Tories don't want you to vote, you're playing right into their hands. Persuade enough working people not to vote, job done.
The election system is not good, but it's the only tool people have to get rid of this bunch of shysters. Use it!
Oh, I do vote, didnt in the last local ones mind, but the GE always. Sorry about my little anecdote, tried and failed to add a bit of levity to my post. Dont worry I fully intend to vote, the sooner the current government f***s off the better.👍

Darran said:
Ebo said:
You really are swallowing up the Daily Mail narrative. Corbyn is and will always be the most smeared politician in British history all because he wanted to help those that are not wealthy or milliomaires.
There are MP's still sitting on front benches who sabotaged their own election campaign. Funny how they keep suppressing the report eh?

Where was your hero Starmer yeaterday? Hiding as usual. Like I keep telling people he is beyond useless. Only way to dislodge the tories is if he swallows his ego and forms an alliance with the libs and the greens, without them under the current voting process of FPTP we would return another tory govt, it is that simple.

As for living the life of luxury, Sir Keir certainly is not short of a bob or two, maybe Mick Lynch worked hard and worked his way into the role he has now.

Know what I have absolutely no idea wtf you’re on about.
My hero Starner?
Where are you getting this crap from?
F*cking hell mun.

He's apoplectic because nobody except a minority share his world view, he likes to push bonkers narratives and uninformed opinions on people.. he doesn't live in the real world, he's outdated

Jack2jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Fair comment ECB, unfortunately, we've been shafted for too long and by too many of the self serving aholes, folk have had enough, just look at the mess we are in, no wonder folk are disillusioned. Which as you say is sad for the ones who do actually give a f***.

The bastards you hate rely on people like you not voting.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back