• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mick Lynch

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 3,490
AceJack said:
Jack2jack said:
Fair comment ECB, unfortunately, we've been shafted for too long and by too many of the self serving aholes, folk have had enough, just look at the mess we are in, no wonder folk are disillusioned. Which as you say is sad for the ones who do actually give a f***.

The bastards you hate rely on people like you not voting.
See my reply to PJ.👍

Skippyjack said:
Darran said:
Know what I have absolutely no idea wtf you’re on about.
My hero Starner?
Where are you getting this crap from?
F*cking hell mun.

He's apoplectic because nobody except a minority share his world view, he likes to push bonkers narratives and uninformed opinions on people.. he doesn't live in the real world, he's outdated

I’ve met him he’s definitely outdated. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Literally every Labour leader since I’ve been old enough to notice (going back to Callaghan) has been mercilessly shredded by the Tory press. Not sure why Ebo thinks Corbyn was any different in that regard. It’s already started for Starmer with “beergate” amd today’s frankly bonkers Daily Mail front age which somehow pins all the ills of the U.K. on Labour despite the Tories being in power for TWELVE YEARS.

I voted for Corbyn’s Labour twice. But he’s had his time, had his chance and he lost. Twice. It’s time for his acolytes to move on and fight the actual enemy here, the party that’s taking this country further down the sewer every day. I’ll vote for Starmer’s Labour as well when the time comes.

If you hate the Tories, and by god the reasons to hate the Tories are stacking up by the hour, you’ll vote for whichever left leaning or centrist party is best placed to unseat them in the area in which you live. If you don’t do that, if you insist on perpetuating some internal party squabble that no one outside of the bubble cares about, them you’re a part of the problem and will be equally as responsible for Johnson’s second term as the millions of well heeled Tory sheep voters across England who’d vote for Gary Glitter if he stood wearing a Tory rosette.

Trouble is Andrew, without some form of alliance he is not going to overturn an 80 seat majority, especially under the current voting system. Voting tactical will not be enough so the leaders of the Greens, LD's and Labour need to swallow their pride and work on something and fast because if Starmer steps down over 'beergate', Johnson will sense weakness and call a snap election. We cannot gave 5 more years of this,

Ebo said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Literally every Labour leader since I’ve been old enough to notice (going back to Callaghan) has been mercilessly shredded by the Tory press. Not sure why Ebo thinks Corbyn was any different in that regard. It’s already started for Starmer with “beergate” amd today’s frankly bonkers Daily Mail front age which somehow pins all the ills of the U.K. on Labour despite the Tories being in power for TWELVE YEARS.

I voted for Corbyn’s Labour twice. But he’s had his time, had his chance and he lost. Twice. It’s time for his acolytes to move on and fight the actual enemy here, the party that’s taking this country further down the sewer every day. I’ll vote for Starmer’s Labour as well when the time comes.

If you hate the Tories, and by god the reasons to hate the Tories are stacking up by the hour, you’ll vote for whichever left leaning or centrist party is best placed to unseat them in the area in which you live. If you don’t do that, if you insist on perpetuating some internal party squabble that no one outside of the bubble cares about, them you’re a part of the problem and will be equally as responsible for Johnson’s second term as the millions of well heeled Tory sheep voters across England who’d vote for Gary Glitter if he stood wearing a Tory rosette.

Trouble is Andrew, without some form of alliance he is not going to overturn an 80 seat majority, especially under the current voting system. Voting tactical will not be enough so the leaders of the Greens, LD's and Labour need to swallow their pride and work on something and fast because if Starmer steps down over 'beergate', Johnson will sense weakness and call a snap election. We cannot gave 5 more years of this,
I wish I had the , None of the above / I abstain option on my valued ballot paper .
Watching PMQ on the tele is now a circus of who can shout the most between our Political leaders .

Our country is falling apart at every level yet Boris Johnson , BOJO to his lovable rouge followers , and Keir Starmer who has had an ideal opportunity , and missed his chance , to get him out .

Will we have a Labour Goverment in the near future , some areas showing a less than 40 % turn out at the polls , looks like the public are fed up , apathetic and will tolerate or even give a damn who is in charge .

We are fed bullshit left, right and centre......what's changed is we have proper scum in power now and no opposition.
Voter intelligence is at an all time low but then so many can't be arsed to turn out.

If I had my way there'd be a "collective" not just one party in charge.
Britain is too diverse region by region to be governed by one overall party

Starmer is doing the best he can , don't see the people knocking him suggesting exactly what they think he should be doing different or suggesting a better leader
Lets hope the Tories lose tiverton tonight , they are using this strike to try and hold on to it

Skippyjack said:
Darran said:
Know what I have absolutely no idea wtf you’re on about.
My hero Starner?
Where are you getting this crap from?
F*cking hell mun.

He's apoplectic because nobody except a minority share his world view, he likes to push bonkers narratives and uninformed opinions on people.. he doesn't live in the real world, he's outdated

You believe in Brexit and think that the Tory’s would never strip away our human rights. Have you seen the news lately? The govt are wanting to leave the ECHR.
Adding this to the right to protest etc etc. We are become not a democracy but an authoritarian state.

British Airways ground staff going on strike during the summer school holidays.

Things are just going to keep snowballing now aren't they?

Power to the people.

Neath_Jack said:

Power to the people.

Teachers and NHS staff next.

If the govt cannot cope with this then how are they going to cope with the riots next year?

Ebo said:
Neath_Jack said:

Power to the people.

If the govt cannot cope with this then how are they going to cope with the riots next year?

Postal workers next up.

What has happened to Johnsons "high-wage, high-skill economy"?

Neath_Jack said:
Ebo said:

Postal workers next up.

He lied about that.

Astonishingly.

J_B said:
Neath_Jack said:
Postal workers next up.

He lied about that.

Astonishingly.

Never mind, all the migrants will pick up the low paid manual jobs...

Oh.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back