• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mick McCarthy signs two-year deal with Cardiff City after transforming them in just 41 days

Dr. Winston said:
Didn't they all only want him temporarily because they need to revamp their style of play to be just like us?

This was always a likely outcome. He's a better manager than Harris, although still a dinosaur.

Like you hoofing it about v Huddersfield and the wurzels, or cheating last night? :lol:

benny said:
Dr. Winston said:
Didn't they all only want him temporarily because they need to revamp their style of play to be just like us?

This was always a likely outcome. He's a better manager than Harris, although still a dinosaur.

Like you hoofing it about v Huddersfield and the wurzels, or cheating last night? :lol:

Pay for Sala, now fuk off 👍

TheLoneRanger said:
benny said:
Until we beat you in the playoff final :D

We won't need a play off final, plus you lot will get fvcking dizzy looking up at us next season.

It’s been a while since I’ve taken LSD or mushrooms, how’s it feel?

What Cardiff's resurgence does show though is how close and competitive this league is. You can go from dabbling with the relegation zone to looking at the playoffs (and the other way around) if you put a string of 4 or 5 wins together. This is why we mustn't overreact to our 'slump' as some are calling it (aren't we still something like 3rd or 4th in the form table?!).

I know that there are comments that the league isn't what it used to be in terms of quality, but you have to admit that it is entertaining going into every single game not knowing what the f*ck is about to happen (apart from Cooper underutilising substitutes!).

benny said:
TheLoneRanger said:
We won't need a play off final, plus you lot will get fvcking dizzy looking up at us next season.

It’s been a while since I’ve taken LSD or mushrooms, how’s it feel?

Aye, you stick with your crackpipe mate 👍

MrSwerve said:
What Cardiff's resurgence does show though is how close and competitive this league is. You can go from dabbling with the relegation zone to looking at the playoffs (and the other way around) if you put a string of 4 or 5 wins together. This is why we mustn't overreact to our 'slump' as some are calling it (aren't we still something like 3rd or 4th in the form table?!).

I know that there are comments that the league isn't what it used to be in terms of quality, but you have to admit that it is entertaining going into every single game not knowing what the f*ck is about to happen (apart from Cooper underutilising substitutes!).

How did you manage to lose so badly to Huddersfield? They’ve got 10 first teamers out....almost bottom of the current form league too. Makes me sceptical about tonight big time. Anyone can beat anyone though it’s always been the way

benny said:
MrSwerve said:

How did you manage to lose so badly to Huddersfield? They’ve got 10 first teamers out....almost bottom of the current form league too. Makes me sceptical about tonight big time. Anyone can beat anyone though it’s always been the way

You gona be watching the game tonight then, thought watching football was way down on your priority list nowadays?
Seem to remember you saying (many times) that you were fed up with the modern game...

benny said:
MrSwerve said:

It happens. As you've said, anyone can beat anyone. Brentford, seemingly unbeatable a month ago, have had a handful of stinkers recently.

The fact is that we're 1 point off second place with TWO games in hand and potentially 15 points ahead of you. You're having a great spell but I do find it funny that you're all coming out of the woodwork on Swans forums and social media gloating at us, when you're still far behind.

MrSwerve said:
benny said:

It happens. As you've said, anyone can beat anyone. Brentford, seemingly unbeatable a month ago, have had a handful of stinkers recently.

The fact is that we're 1 point off second place with TWO games in hand and potentially 15 points ahead of you. You're having a great spell but I do find it funny that you're all coming out of the woodwork on Swans forums and social media gloating at us, when you're still far behind.
Innit.
It's what they do. We'll go up and they'll be the Capital. It's all they got.

MrSwerve said:
benny said:

Lose tonight and Benny goes away 👍

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

You gona be watching the game tonight then, thought watching football was way down on your priority list nowadays?
Seem to remember you saying (many times) that you were fed up with the modern game...

True I haven’t bothered at all.....live games....zzzzz.zzzzz...zzzzzzz got better things to do. Been the same for 10 years so it doesn’t really matter what the team is doing.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back