• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mick McCarthy signs two-year deal with Cardiff City after transforming them in just 41 days

From what I saw we went back to Harris ball a bit last night, two reg wing backs, ng who has been a revelation and Bennett both out, Murphy back to his worst and most strangely left out bacuna who looked like he was on crack mid week and scored two, dropped next game? Weird. Then he brings back Ralls who is weak and predictable for some really odd reason dropping Pack who has thrived recently. I guess we will take it as ‘other’ teams have lost by a shed full there recently.....anyway big day for welsh wigan today can you take it? Almost handed it on a plate like at Stoke?

benny said:
From what I saw we went back to Harris ball a bit last night, two reg wing backs, ng who has been a revelation and Bennett both out, Murphy back to his worst and most strangely left out bacuna who looked like he was on crack mid week and scored two, dropped next game? Weird. Then he brings back Ralls who is weak and predictable for some really odd reason dropping Pack who has thrived recently. I guess we will take it as ‘other’ teams have lost by a shed full there recently.....anyway big day for welsh wigan today can you take it? Almost handed it on a plate like at Stoke?

Easy Benny, the bitterness is showing. You wish you were us, we get it.

benny said:

Colin ball, Harris ball, Micky ball, hoof ball...

Can you see the common denominator here Benny 🤔

baenny said:

I don't recall anyone asking for an in depth assessment of Cardiff's match from some troll who doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

sainthelens said:
benny said:

Why would I? I don’t believe the PL is all that, sure promotion is fun and you get all the glory hunters piling out forgetting they are fake liverpoool fans for a few months etc...your hedge fund owners will be over the moon mind. You think they will invest in you in promotion? :lol: I take it the legal action is off? :lol: Crikey Moses....if we were in the trenches I’d pray not to be with any of you lot. Such turncoats. Enjoy the sunny day, enjoy the ride

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

Colin ball, Harris ball, Micky ball, hoof ball...

Can you see the common denominator here Benny 🤔

Not so much hoof with MM as you know doubt saw when we won 7 on the bounce...look at derby utter shite the other night just passing it back and for to the goalie etc....no threat at all, 65% possession....what a blooming joke that is

Jacket said:
baenny said:

I don't recall anyone asking for an in depth assessment of Cardiff's match from some troll who doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

No, but someone started a thread about our new manager and his style. We know you lot are obsessed with everything east in civilisation.

benny said:
sainthelens said:

Why would I? I don’t believe the PL is all that, sure promotion is fun and you get all the glory hunters piling out forgetting they are fake liverpoool fans for a few months etc...your hedge fund owners will be over the moon mind. You think they will invest in you in promotion? :lol: I take it the legal action is off? :lol: Crikey Moses....if we were in the trenches I’d pray not to be with any of you lot. Such turncoats. Enjoy the sunny day, enjoy the ride

Top barrel scraping . We can hear the dummy hitting the wall. As for being stuck in a trench with you, I'd turn the gun on myself.

benny said:
Jacket said:

No, but someone started a thread about our new manager and his style. We know you lot are obsessed with everything east in civilisation.

Says the fud who's on here more than anybody 🙄

sainthelens said:
benny said:

Top barrel scraping . We can hear the dummy hitting the wall. As for being stuck in a trench with you, I'd turn the gun on myself.

Lol....just think about all the chats we could have, the education I can give you.... :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

Come on swanny, a few mins a day, it’s hardly like this site is busy since half left to join the far right on the other site. Where’s that tumbleweed emoji eh?
Here’s a question for you and my other stalker saint, our next game is v Watford, who do you want a win? Is that...squirming I can hear? :lol:

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:

Come on swanny, a few mins a day, it’s hardly like this site is busy since half left to join the far right on the other site. Where’s that tumbleweed emoji eh?
Here’s a question for you and my other stalker saint, our next game is v Watford, who do you want a win? Is that...squirming I can hear? :lol:

Who do I want to win 🤔...

I couldn't give a fùck.

Unlike your lot, we'll do it under our own steam, no need to rely on other results 👍

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

Who do I want to win 🤔...

I couldn't give a fùck.

Unlike your lot, we'll do it under our own steam, no need to rely on other results 👍

Yeah rightio. We will see, I’d say Watford are the ones to worry about not Brentford.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back