• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mick McCarthy signs two-year deal with Cardiff City after transforming them in just 41 days

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:
You gona be watching the game tonight then, thought watching football was way down on your priority list nowadays?
Seem to remember you saying (many times) that you were fed up with the modern game...

True I haven’t bothered at all.....live games....zzzzz.zzzzz...zzzzzzz got better things to do. Been the same for 10 years so it doesn’t really matter what the team is doing.

Surely then, you have better things to do, then spend all day on another clubs message board, chatting shit...

sainthelens said:
MrSwerve said:
It happens. As you've said, anyone can beat anyone. Brentford, seemingly unbeatable a month ago, have had a handful of stinkers recently.

The fact is that we're 1 point off second place with TWO games in hand and potentially 15 points ahead of you. You're having a great spell but I do find it funny that you're all coming out of the woodwork on Swans forums and social media gloating at us, when you're still far behind.
Innit.
It's what they do. We'll go up and they'll be the Capital. It's all they got.

Your going up are you? :lol: Is football all you got? Just as I imagined.....zzzzzzzzzz

sainthelens said:
MrSwerve said:
It happens. As you've said, anyone can beat anyone. Brentford, seemingly unbeatable a month ago, have had a handful of stinkers recently.

The fact is that we're 1 point off second place with TWO games in hand and potentially 15 points ahead of you. You're having a great spell but I do find it funny that you're all coming out of the woodwork on Swans forums and social media gloating at us, when you're still far behind.
Innit.
It's what they do. We'll go up and they'll be the Capital. It's all they got.

And Benny doesn't even subscribe to the idea of Cardiff as a capital city, so all he'll have is sticking around here like a wasp around our pints...... bit like now really.

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:
True I haven’t bothered at all.....live games....zzzzz.zzzzz...zzzzzzz got better things to do. Been the same for 10 years so it doesn’t really matter what the team is doing.

Surely then, you have better things to do, then spend all day on another clubs message board, chatting s**t...

About 3 mins so far today, I looked at two threads, the rest is guff. I’m busy in the evenings, 90 mins watching football no chance. Not seen one game in the PL this year despite having sky go

look very poor today, nothing we didnt know already mind. Flint is a fckin gorm mind isnt he

Two injuries in the first half could hurt them in their playoff push.

eteb said:
look very poor today, nothing we didnt know already mind. Flint is a fckin gorm mind isnt he

Everyone behind the ball, often in their own half. Chase the ball down and look to break quickly and shoot on sight or look for a set piece. Effective in this league as long as they can maintain the running around. Where are those finishes from Hudds that we saw? They are crap, we obviously didn’t take them seriously enough. Scum won’t be the pushover they were. If we play at snails pace there will be 11 of them in front of us.

eteb said:
bakajack said:
Two injuries in the first half could hurt them in their playoff push.
only one wasnt it??

Only one. I assume the other one they were referring to was Joe Bennett's ACL injury in midweek.

Huddersfield are battering them, no idea how they haven’t scored.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back