• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Millionaire last night

CountyJim

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
The guy who won the million fair play with three lives left as well :D

Sorry Jim but they weren't the hardest of questions. I gave the answers to the £500k and £1million questions to my son before they came up and I'm not the brightest of people. Callaghan is a regular quiz question.
The questions aldo all appeared to be on subjects he should have knowledge of being a politics and history teacher. He didn't have any questions on music, TV, sport etc. They were all from a narrow band.
Clarkson literally slobbered over him, saying how clever he was several times. He didn't do this with any other contestants all week, usually rubbishing them and how many pairs of brothers get on it ? It just smelt of not being right. Good luck to him though.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/ng-interactive/2020/sep/12/who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-jackpot-questions-quiz-yourself

He was brilliant, even went through all the if/but of other alternatives,, Budding Champions moaning how easy it is, do me a favour.. :cool:

The other evening I watched one of the older series on one of the channels, the million pound question was about butterflies.. it was easy. The contestant didn’t know it and took the half million.

WxmJax said:
Sorry Jim but they weren't the hardest of questions. I gave the answers to the £500k and £1million questions to my son before they came up and I'm not the brightest of people. Callaghan is a regular quiz question.
The questions aldo all appeared to be on subjects he should have knowledge of being a politics and history teacher. He didn't have any questions on music, TV, sport etc. They were all from a narrow band.
Clarkson literally slobbered over him, saying how clever he was several times. He didn't do this with any other contestants all week, usually rubbishing them and how many pairs of brothers get on it ? It just smelt of not being right. Good luck to him though.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/ng-interactive/2020/sep/12/who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-jackpot-questions-quiz-yourself
[/quote

Not churlish at all then.

I see he studied at Swansea university, and lived in Picton terrace whilst living here

Lifelong said:
The other evening I watched one of the older series on one of the channels, the million pound question was about butterflies.. it was easy. The contestant didn’t know it and took the half million.

Every quiz question ever asked in any quiz is easy...

If you know the answer ;) :lol:

Which would you prefer, winning a million on millionaire

Or winning the final of mastermind, winning a glass vase

Although I'm sure I could win the later, I would choose the former

Raynor94 said:
WxmJax said:

[/quote

Not churlish at all then.

I see he studied at Swansea university, and lived in Picton terrace whilst living here

Ha ha, churlish ? You need to get a dictionary to find out the meaning of words.

I said I wish him well, he seems like a nice bloke but it doesn't change the fact that the questions weren't that difficult. Maybe they were for you, but certainly not for me. Perhaps that's what's annoying you.

Other people had much more difficult questions for 16, 8 and even 4k during the week than this guy had for many multiples of those amounts. Clarkson went overboard on his given answers throughout, he didn't do it with anyone else. His questions were slanted towards his area of general knowledge ability, even the guy said that during the programme. It's not his fault.
It was known that he was a history teacher who had taught political history so they gave him an easy political history question for £500k, It's a well known quiz question by the way, and another history question for £1million.

Sorry that you don't understand.

WxmJax said:
Raynor94 said:
Ha ha, churlish ? You need to get a dictionary to find out the meaning of words.

I said I wish him well, he seems like a nice bloke but it doesn't change the fact that the questions weren't that difficult. Maybe they were for you, but certainly not for me. Perhaps that's what's annoying you.

Other people had much more difficult questions for 16, 8 and even 4k during the week than this guy had for many multiples of those amounts. Clarkson went overboard on his given answers throughout, he didn't do it with anyone else. His questions were slanted towards his area of general knowledge ability, even the guy said that during the programme. It's not his fault.
It was known that he was a history teacher who had taught political history so they gave him an easy political history question for £500k, It's a well known quiz question by the way, and another history question for £1million.

Sorry that you don't understand.

I understand you perfectly, I thought churlish summed your post up perfectly, despite slipping in good luck to him at the very end.

And your insinuation that the questions were slanted for him are laughable.

Sorry if I have irked you. ;)

Raynor94 said:
WxmJax said:
I understand you perfectly, I thought churlish summed your post up perfectly, despite slipping in good luck to him at the very end.

And your insinuation that the questions were slanted for him are laughable.

Sorry if I have irked you. ;)

Irked me ? Definitely not, you've just shown that you're not the brightest light in the room. History and politics teacher gets history and politics questions to win........ Oh never mind.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back