• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

MK Dons star comments on Swans speculation

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
MK Dons defender Harry Darling has commented on the transfer speculation linking him with a move to Swansea City, amidst rumours he has a £1.5m release clause in his contract. Darling is one of a host of players said to be Russell Martin’s shortlist along with Matt O’Riley, but funds are said to...

Read more

A4Jack said:
MK Dons defender Harry Darling has commented on the transfer speculation linking him with a move to Swansea City, amidst rumours he has a £1.5m release clause in his contract. Darling is one of a host of players said to be Russell Martin’s shortlist along with Matt O’Riley, but funds are said to...

Read more

. . . . but really says nothing.

Anyone know when his contract is up? Just looked at the article when he signed for MK, and it says undisclosed length contract.

MK Dons losing 2-0 in the 1st leg of the play offs?

Welcome to the Swans Harry.

Well done Wycombe on the first leg. Good luck against The Franchise in the second.

At least you've not used the Wales Online favourite "speaks out" when somebody's said something and nothing at all at the same time. When I read the comments of a footballer, they're just words in a sentence that tell me nothing at all. It's as if their vacuous words are vacuuming your brain as you're reading them. You know less about what their saying after you've read their comments than you did when they opened their traps.

He looks decent when I've seen him. Doubt we would be the only club looking at him.

CurtessECarr said:
He looks decent when I've seen him. Doubt we would be the only club looking at him.

And therein lies the problem. If we have to sell before we can buy, someone else will snap him up while we dither, especially if we're arguing with someone over how much we are holding out for for Piroe until the end of August.

jacabertawe said:
Well done Wycombe on the first leg. Good luck against The Franchise in the second.

Tough one this, as it’s the franchise versus the sh*thouses. Ideally they’d both lose and be relegated but I suppose that’s not an option

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back