• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Moving House

Niigata Jack said:
Bloody hell this move is like a never ending story mun, its going on longer than Wayne's mansion renovations :lol:

You’re really grumpy these days 😂

Just keeping my public informed you understand 😉

PSumbler said:
You’re really grumpy these days 😂

Just keeping my public informed you understand 😉

You've only moved from one M to another M, Margam to Morriston mun, not to the end of the World :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
You've only moved from one M to another M, Margam to Morriston mun, not to the end of the World :lol:

Don’t fall for his Morriston nonsense. He lives in Clase now.

PSumbler said:
A week or so on and finally we seem to have less boxes in the house than things not in boxes

But its now home and I might actually have time to thinkabout the website again so look out 😂

Let me know when you unpack the box with the missing “Jump to” button 😉

Libertarian said:
Let me know when you unpack the box with the missing “Jump to” button 😉

😂are you not seeing this as per screenshot ?

71CCA514-979E-4A77-A858-E570D31052E8.jpeg

PSumbler said:
😂are you not seeing this as per screenshot ?

71CCA514-979E-4A77-A858-E570D31052E8.jpeg

I do see the one at the bottom of the page, but being a lazy bar steward, I used to use the button at the top of the page which has gone (using iPad)

Libertarian said:
I do see the one at the bottom of the page, but being a lazy bar steward, I used to use the button at the top of the page which has gone (using iPad)

Things I learned today …

There used to be a jump to button at the top of the page 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back